Multiples
Options

Introduction - I'm still in shock

Well DH and I just found out today that we are having twins. I am due January 6, 2014 but my OB says I should deliver closer to December 20-25. 

Anyone have any advice of any kind? I know nothing about twins because they don't run in my family at all.

Excited and scared at hell to join you all! 

Re: Introduction - I'm still in shock

• Options
    Welcome!  You'll be fine.  It's scary at first, but you'll get used to the idea.  The first few months will be chaos, but always remember that it gets better.  Mine are almost 10 months now and they're so adorable and fun.  
    Double the love
    photo Eastercollage_zps0735f04a.jpg
    7/30/12 - B/G twins born at 33w4d due to PPROM
  • Options

imagewallace323:
    Congrats and welcome! Any idea yet if they are ID or Fraternal? This is a great group of MoMs in all stages of motherhood, I've found tons of support here in both good and bad times, I'm sure you'll find the same .

They think ID. I have another ultrasound tomorrow to confirm.  

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congrats and welcome!! We found out at the beginning of May that we were having twins. The shock lasted about two weeks and then excitement set in. I hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy!!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers 
    image  image
  • Options
    Congratulations and welcome!
    Unexplained Infertility

After two Clomid cycles, three injectable IUI cycles, two IVFs, two miscarriages, and one lap surgery, IVF #2 has brought us our little boy!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC #2
    After months of being postponed or cancelled, FET #1.3 (Natural FET) brought us twin girls!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Surprise! Baby #4 is due in March!
  • Options
    Congrats!! You'll find this group to be so helpful! I sure have!
  • Options
    Welcome to the board!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Congrats and welcome! :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Congrats!!! I am also due with twins on Jan. 6th but my doctor told me to expect them in early to mid December. 
    BFP #1 on 12/15/11 but missed m/c with d&c on 2/1/12.
    BFP #2 on 5/1/13 = boy/girl TWINS with EDD of 1/3/14 but expected no later than 12/20/13.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"