2nd Trimester
Options

My furbaby

This isn't pregnancy related, but my furbaby seems to have run away. I miss  him terribly and he's only been gone a couple of hours. We're not sure when he got out, but I am just heartbroken and haven't stopped crying since I realized it. I him back so badly. I'm just sick. I've gone outside calling him and asking a few of the neighbors. We just moved to this complex and I'm scared he won't be able to find his way back.

Re: My furbaby

• Options
    Dog or cat? Put some food out, a familiar toy and a shirt you've worn all day. If he smells it and the food he might come camp out until morning. You can try putting a carrier out for him to hide in until morning. 

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    ktedmonktedmon member

He's a kitty. The only reason I don't want to put food out is because there are other cats that roam around free and I don't want them to think that they can find free food here.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

If your cat has something it REALLY likes to sit on, put that outside. 

Eat your food people. You are pregnant, not made of glass. ~PrimRoseMama
    The Benes Boys were born 9/3/13! woooo
    imageimage
  • Options
    ktedmonktedmon member
    Unfortunately, he loves to sit on my lap, lol. Still looking for him though. Missing him so much right now :(
  • Options
    Oh no! I hope he comes back soon.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary
  • Options
    imagektedmon:

He's a kitty. The only reason I don't want to put food out is because there are other cats that roam around free and I don't want them to think that they can find free food here.

I think in this situation...putting out food is warranted. It's only until you find the cat and then you can take the food back in. Hope you find your kitty.

• Options
    awwe, i'm sorry to hear this. :( I hope you find him!
    Liliana Seraphina born 9/5/2103

• Options
    valleavallea member
    Well, from my experience with my male cats. they tend to go looking for female cats to sow their seeds with and then they come back home. When it's that time they tend to go missing for weeks on end and then they return home. If he is neutered or two young then I would be worried.
  • Options
    NL105NL105 member
    Fingers crossed for you that he comes back soon.
  • Options
    My neutered kitty escaped once and came back a day later when she was hungry. Try walking around some more with treats in a bag shaking the bag to make slight noise and calling the kitty's name. It worked with mine :) She was hiding nearby but heard the treats calling her lol :) I really hope he comes back home safe and sound!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"