Babies on the Brain
Options

Pregnant??

Here's the deal, I was on the Mirena birth control got it removed on the 6th. I started my period on the 9th it lasted to the 11th. My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex on the 15th I started spotting 2 days later. I started having headaches my breasts feel heavier than usual. Is it possible I could be pregnant? I heard that coming off the IUD makes you more fertile and stuff. Has anyone gone through the same thing? No rude comments I just want some answers.

Re: Pregnant??

• Options

Assuming that you ovulated around the time you had unprotected sex, it is theoretically possible that you could be pregnant.  However, since you only had unprotected sex 10 days ago, all of your symptoms are probably not pregnancy related.

If you want to know if you are pregnant take a pregnancy test.   

imageimageimageimageimage

TTC #1 since August 2011

My Blog

September 2012: Start IF testing

DH (32): SA is ok, slightly low morph, normal SCSA  Me (32): Slightly low progesterone, hostile CM, carrier for CF, Moderately high NKC, High TNFa, heterozyogous mutated Factor XIII, and +APA

October 2012-May 2014: 4 failed IUIs, 3 failed IVFs, and 1 failed FETw/donor embryos

November 2014: IVF w/ICSI #4 Agonist/Antagonist with EPP and Prednisone, Baby Aspirin, Lovenox, and IVIG for immune issues.  Converted to freeze all due to lining issues.  2 blasts frozen on day 6!

January 2015: FET #2 Cancelled due to lining issues

April 2015: FET #2.1

PAIF/SAIF Welcome!

• Options
    imageTwinkie0612:

Assuming that you ovulated around the time you had unprotected sex, it is theoretically possible that you could be pregnant.  However, since you only had unprotected sex 10 days ago, all of your symptoms are probably not pregnancy related.

I doubt you O'd on CD 6 OP.  It can take your body a bit to adjust to being off of BC. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageKdgTeacher:
    imageTwinkie0612:

I doubt you O'd on CD 6 OP.  It can take your body a bit to adjust to being off of BC. 

Oh geez, I didn't even look at the dates of her period.

OP, you are on CD 16, you may not have even ovulated yet. 

imageimageimageimageimage

TTC #1 since August 2011

My Blog

September 2012: Start IF testing

DH (32): SA is ok, slightly low morph, normal SCSA  Me (32): Slightly low progesterone, hostile CM, carrier for CF, Moderately high NKC, High TNFa, heterozyogous mutated Factor XIII, and +APA

October 2012-May 2014: 4 failed IUIs, 3 failed IVFs, and 1 failed FETw/donor embryos

November 2014: IVF w/ICSI #4 Agonist/Antagonist with EPP and Prednisone, Baby Aspirin, Lovenox, and IVIG for immune issues.  Converted to freeze all due to lining issues.  2 blasts frozen on day 6!

January 2015: FET #2 Cancelled due to lining issues

April 2015: FET #2.1

PAIF/SAIF Welcome!

• Options

Of course it is possible . Will questions like this ever end.

Anniversary
  • Options
    imagesburd994:

this Yes

• Options
    imagesburd994:

lol. even though it may not be likely, it's still possible. but noone can look inside your womb and see if there's a baby in there. take a pregnancy test in a few days if you've still worried. 

Liliana Seraphina born 9/5/2103

• Options
    If you don't want rude comments don't ask dumb questions.  Take a pregnancy test if you want to know if your pregnant.  This is the internet and we are all strangers how the hell are we gonna know if your pregnant.  
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    You will get your answer when you POAS or get your period. You symptoms describe AF and early pregnancy since your body acts the same for both. 
    Baby boy H is here! Born 2/1/2014 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Mysterious_wife: "And for the love of all things that sparkle, remove your last name" on BOTB.
  • Options
    imageKdgTeacher:
    imageTwinkie0612:

Devil's advocate - the bleeding she experienced may not have been a true period and she may have ovulated immediately after the bleeding stopped on the 11th.  I'm not saying it's a high liklihood she's pregnant but it's possible.  I had bleeding within a couple days of removal and then 2 weeks later experienced my first true period and my GYN said the first breakthrough bleeding is very common and not necessarily a period. 

Formerly known as elmoali :)

• Options

Some people are so rude on these posts- oh well, I guess that's what we all get for using an open online forum ;P

I got pregnant right after my Mirena was removed, I didn't even have a regular cycle, just the 'after Mirena bleed' which lasted about 2w after removal. Anxiousness sucks...but the only way to know for sure is the test! :)

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"