November 2011 Moms
Options

Chan4dra04 and jasnem

Congrats! I've been racking my brain about how in the world am I going to take care of another LO when DS1 is such a handful. I don't live in a large city but I make frequent trips to the grocery store and Walmart. When we can, DH and I try and do it together. I do travel and we go to the nearest largest city for shopping.

I keep wondering how am I going to manage the both out and about. LO isn't fond of the stroller but if I take him out, he's the type of child that needs to be on a backpack leash (even though I used to tihnk it was awful ;) ) We don't have one so I usually put LO in the stroller or buggy. 

Have you looked at any new stroller options? We just recently sold our travel system because of the bulkiness. I have a lightweight Britax stroller and a jogging stroller I'm thinking of selling both. I saw Britax's Free Ride Event takes place next month. I was looking at the B-ready with the free 2nd seat. Both of my sisters have an infant seat I can borrow (one chicco, one britax) for LO. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

#2-BO 6/6/13 D/C     #3 natural m/c 8/6/13 

#4 EDD 5/19/14 It's a boy! 

Re: Chan4dra04 and jasnem

• Options
    caffrincaffrin member
    I know I'm not who you were talking to but we ended up getting a Kolcraft Optima tandem stroller for our 2 little ones. I've used with DS and my niece who is 3 months older but have yet to try it with the new baby. But I liked it so far ;]
         Lilypie - (2Lt7)      Lilypie - (WFOL)

Jonah Stephen born at 39w on 11/3/2011                Naomi Isabel born at 37w 5d on 5/27/2013
  • Options
    JKTTC1JKTTC1 member

imagecaffrin:
    I know I'm not who you were talking to but we ended up getting a Kolcraft Optima tandem stroller for our 2 little ones. I've used with DS and my niece who is 3 months older but have yet to try it with the new baby. But I liked it so far ;]

Thank you! I will check it out! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

#2-BO 6/6/13 D/C     #3 natural m/c 8/6/13 

#4 EDD 5/19/14 It's a boy! 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    As a momma with 2 very close in age and another on the way, I am going to but in.  DS and DD are a little over 16 months apart and my travel solution for them was DS in the stroller and DD in the front pack carrier.  We didn't switch to using a double stroller until DD was almost a year old (despite owning one).  We have a graco duoglider that my aunt and uncle passed on to us.  We like it a lot, but I don't know that I would have liked it when DD was an infant.  The only downside is that it only buckles at the waist and if you have a stroller climber/wrestler that could be super dangerous.    Also, remember that your LO will probably making a lot of developmental leaps in language and self-control  over the next several months and that will make it easier for you to direct him (and for him to take direction) when LO#2 arrives.

BFP #1 10/13/09 EDD 06/20/10 DS Born on 06/26/10
    BFP #2 03/08/11 EDD 11/16/11 DD Born on 11/04/11
    BFP #3 08/29/12 EDD 05/06/13 M/C on 08/30/12
    BFP #4 11/01/12 EDD 07/09/2013 M/C on 12/28/12
    BFP #5 04/30/13 EDD 01/03/14 DS Born on 01/02/14
    BFP #6 01/11/15 EDD 09/22/15 M/C 03/09/15
  • Options

Just saw this post.  Hmpf!

I was looking at the britax b-agile; with kohls cash and their frequent 30% off coupons, it may be the option we go.

I'll have to go back to the original post to see if there was any other questions you asked.  :)  Pregnancy brain is kicking my a$$ today.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"