Blended Families
Options

XMIL is still being nice

I posted a while ago about XMIL texting me and saying God brought me to her mind and she prayed for me and she hoped I was well. I was shocked as she is usually pained to even look at me.

Then at pick up on Sunday she brought the kids to me, and as I was putting them in the car she asked if there was anything the kids needed at my house for the summer. I said DS needed Tshirts. Today XH called to check on the kids and said XMIL had set aside a bunch of shirts for DS to bring to my house. I was shocked.

Maybe Jesus really did speak to her.

Re: XMIL is still being nice

• Options

imageSimpleJane:
    I posted a while ago about XMIL texting me and saying God brought me to her mind and she prayed for me and she hoped I was well. I was shocked as she is usually pained to even look at me. Then at pick up on Sunday she brought the kids to me, and as I was putting them in the car she asked if there was anything the kids needed at my house for the summer. I said DS needed Tshirts. Today XH called to check on the kids and said XMIL had set aside a bunch of shirts for DS to bring to my house. I was shocked. Maybe Jesus really did speak to her.

The bold made my day.

I'm glad XMIL is being nice, that's awesome! 

• Options
    I agree, that is very nice! There are always lots of vents on here, I know I am one of them! It's really nice to see that people are starting to get along (=
    BabyFruit Ticker

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers                            

My Loves= SD 18 SS 16 SS13 DD13 DS10 SD6 SD5 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Its wonderful when people can come together for the sake of the kids! Im glad she is doing the right thing, enjoy it!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    bebe11bebe11 member
    I am glad she is being nice!  I was shocked when my exMIL mailed me a mother's day card.  She was never mean to me, but it was more of a nice surprise :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"