December 2010 Moms
Options

So done!

Lately i've been pretty bad about saving money and i've been buying breakfast & coffee most mornings.  Today I decided that I would just make coffee & some oatmeal at the office.  I'm the first one in and the Keurig machine needed water.  No biggie, I filled it up and turned to put it back and it hit my huge belly and spilled all over me and onto the floor!  I'm soaked and naturally started to bawl my eyes out!  Needless to say, I ended up leaving it there and went down the street to the coffee shop.  I think my money saving will start tomorrow instead! :)  I'm so done with being pregnant!  Less than a week left so if anyone has any labor dust to share....
photo 82cd8793-783f-431f-96f0-fcca1084a640_zpsc15e5cb6.jpgimage"Daisypath"> Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

photo d5624905-a6b6-418f-b278-83e809b23a24_zpsd0363f36.jpgBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: So done!

• Options
    PGASTLPGASTL member

I have 2 weeks left till my due date too (my siggy is slightly off) and I completely understand!!

We aren't sure if this is our last one, so I'm trying not to wish away the last few days of being pregnant but I am starting to get so huge and slightly swollen and I swear my ring finger has a fat roll on it! For some reason that disturbs me more than anything!

This is my first time being so pregnant in the warmer weather and I am ready to start feeling human again!!! :)

• Options
    kj07kj07 member
    imagePGASTL:

I have 2 weeks left till my due date too (my siggy is slightly off) and I completely understand!!

We aren't sure if this is our last one, so I'm trying not to wish away the last few days of being pregnant but I am starting to get so huge and slightly swollen and I swear my ring finger has a fat roll on it! For some reason that disturbs me more than anything!

This is my first time being so pregnant in the warmer weather and I am ready to start feeling human again!!! :)

When I was pregnant with B I had to take a work trip up to Milwaukee in August.  It.was.AWESOME.  I left the excessive heat and humidity of the south for the dryer air and more reasonable high temps of Wisconsin - I felt like a completely new person for the week I was up there. 

No labor dust for PGASTL, but lots of dusty sprinkles for sdpookie!  (I would have gone out to get coffee too)

photo 8653f130-7264-42f4-8d67-9a73d64cacce_zps8c973e49.jpg

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP #1 4/14/10. Big B born 12/28/10.

BFP #2 5/27/12. EDD 2/1/13. m/c and D&C 6/21/12.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Sending labor dust!! You'll love that story in a couple years. :D
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    Labor dust headed your way! I would have went to the coffee shop too after the keurig incident. ::insert smiley::
    imageimage
  • Options
    omg I would have cried, too! I hope LO makes an appearance soon!
    I used to be a big deal.  Now I'm just old. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"