Indiana Babies

Weekly Check-In

1.  How are you?

2.  Weekend highlight / lowlight?

3.  What are you looking forward to this week?

4.  Where were you in life 10 years ago?  Where / what do you hope to be 10 years from now? 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Weekly Check-In

• ebd08ebd08 member

1.  Tired...so very tired.

2.  A dear friend from KY came to spend the weekend with us.  

Lowlight - I didn't realize all the Memorial Day weekend activities didn't actually happen on Memorial Day.  Oops! 

3.  OB appointment on Friday and our pool opening - even though it will probably still be freezing!

4.  10 years ago I was just about to graduate from high school.  10 years from now I hope to have 3 children and a part-time job in a museum. 

Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • 1.  How are you? Pretty well over all - just tired!

2.  Weekend highlight / lowlight? Made some progress on the baby's room and got some extra sleep in. No real lowlight.

3.  What are you looking forward to this week? OB appointment with NST on Thursday - always love getting confirmation that the little guy is doing well : )

4.  Where were you in life 10 years ago?  Where / what do you hope to be 10 years from now? 10 years ago I had just graduated from college. I was studying for my NCLEX (RN licensing exam) and getting ready to move to Indy. 10 years from now, I hope we are living in the South, preferably near the ocean and I'd love to be working part time in some sort of clinical setting.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary

• Loading the player...
  • imageebd08:

1.  How are you? Doing awesome, getting ready to see my family

2.  Weekend highlight / lowlight? Highlight, sleeping until 7:30, lowlight, waking up five times.

3.  What are you looking forward to this week? My family coming to visit.  I haven't seen them since February .

4.  Where were you in life 10 years ago?  Where / what do you hope to be 10 years from now? 10 years ago I was living in Cleveland and I was a retail rep.  10 years from now I hope to be living in Indy still and will hopefully have a second child.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • 1.  How are you?

Exhausted.  This past weekend is one of the worst for me in my job of the year.

Work as per usual was a lowlight.  Missing my in-law's BBQ because my 2 1/2 year old had a low grade fever (not acting sick, he was acting just fine) because we didn't want to risk his cousins, especially his 2 month old cousin who spent 5 weeks in the NICU, sick if he was actually sick... turns out that cousin didn't even go.

Highlight I guess was that he was not actually sick... seems like it might have been teething.

The Memorial Day weekend being over.  A great number of people love it, and get a 3 day weekend... I get tons of work.

4.  Where were you in life 10 years ago?  Where / what do you hope to be 10 years from now? 

10 years ago I was as single as it gets, working an electronics retail job.  In 10 years I hope to be the dad of 3 healthy kids, healthy myself and happily married.  Everything else is pretty much gravy.

• 1.  How are you?

I'm good. 

Went looking for playset/swingset for DD, very excited about having it in our backyard :)

Finding out how much these things cost. UGH!  

I think DD and I may go swimming at my parents today. It may be warm enough after work.  

10 years ago I was 2 1/2mo into dating DH, and about to graduate from HS. in 10 years I think I'd like to be working PT (or FT stay at home), and have at least one additional child.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"