Late Term and Child Loss

Signs all around me today

I totally believe in signs and I think my Sydney is sending me some today. I was sitting a t a red light and looked up and the car in front of me had those little football family stick people and a baseball logo on their car and in the left corner right in my eye sight was her name it just said SYDNEY there was nothing else to make me think why it would be there .

Then I am sitting here at my desk just now and a song that I associate her with is on the radio maybe it is her little way of making me think of her.This song played at a fourth of July celebration and she kicked me like crazy during that song. Her 20 month angelversary is tomorrow and I am so sad , I have been for a few days. I miss my baby girl so much. I see her in her rainbow sister every day. But I still wonder what she would be doing at 20 months. Or how she would look if she would be like mommy or look like her big sister and her baby sister. Why do babies have to die? I still wish I had the answer to that question.

Thanks- Heather

DS- Brenden born 11/13/93 Missed miscarriage on March 6, 2007 @ 9 weeks D&C on March 8th 2007. Riley Annalise born 2/25/08 ( 3 weeks early weighing 8 lbs 12.8 oz.) Chemical pregnancy 3/2010. Sydney Adriana born sleeping on 9/30/11 weighing 10lbs 3 oz at 38wks 4 days. Trinity Alivia born via c section at 36 wks 4 days weighing 9 lbs. 5.7 oz. She is our amazing rainbow baby!!! Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers PGAL buddy drvst8

Re: Signs all around me today

• I love hearing about people's signs and love when I get signs.  One of our "songs" with Corbin is "Shake your Booty"  (in the NICU while trying to get him to BF, DH changed the words to "suck suck suck, suck the booby" complete with an arm pumping motion.  We were waiting for our March of Dimes walk to start 2 weeks ago and that song came on over the speakers.  Then later that day my mom and I were out shopping and it came on again.  Twice in one day on the day we walked in his honor.  Our kiddos are amazing!  Thanks for sharing your signs.

In memory of Corbin Scott 10/28/11-12/3/11. Heaven got another angel the night you left this world behind Heaven got a little better the day it took you away from me Missing you tonight, see you again sometime For now I'll close my eyes and dream of heaven tonight I'll love you forever I'll like you for always Now and Forever My baby you'll be

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

corbinsmommy.blogspot.com

imageimage

• Flutter thats awesome Love your DH's version LOL!!
    DS- Brenden born 11/13/93 Missed miscarriage on March 6, 2007 @ 9 weeks D&C on March 8th 2007. Riley Annalise born 2/25/08 ( 3 weeks early weighing 8 lbs 12.8 oz.) Chemical pregnancy 3/2010. Sydney Adriana born sleeping on 9/30/11 weighing 10lbs 3 oz at 38wks 4 days. Trinity Alivia born via c section at 36 wks 4 days weighing 9 lbs. 5.7 oz. She is our amazing rainbow baby!!! Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers PGAL buddy drvst8
  • Loading the player...
  • I love this sign post? Maybe we should start one so all the mom's could share. I know Henry sends me signs. SIngle leaves falling from trees, or dreams that I have of him. I tell DH why can't he just pinch me or something, or drop a cup. Crap, throw it in my direction, I don't care. Just let me know you're with me. 
  • Good idea i can start it thanks oliversmom03.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"