Babies on the Brain
Options

How was everyone's weekend?

We had a great trip to TN. I am happy to be home.

Re: How was everyone's weekend?

• Options
    Glad TN was fun! We did a gift card weekend! Went shopping with them, had a fancy dinner out with one, saw Hangover 3 with another.. gotta love em. Then had some family time as well with our parents. It was a nice break!
    Baby Girl, due 12-31-14

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    It was really good. Got a bunch of stuff done around the house
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

My IL's were here and we got the nursery mostly done. I am SO sore now but at least I won't be wrestling with furniture or painting when my house is hot this summer. :)

Six years of infertility and loss, four IUIs, one IVF and one very awesome little boy born via med-free birth 10.24.13.
  • Options
    Mine was really positive ;)
    Baby boy H is here! Born 2/1/2014 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Mysterious_wife: "And for the love of all things that sparkle, remove your last name" on BOTB.
  • Options
    imagebugandbibs:
    All weekend? How many positives are we talking here?
  • Options

imagebugandbibs:

I see that sneaky little line in your siggy!! Congrats!  

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    imageMysterious_wife:
    imagebugandbibs:
    I took four tests because I just couldn't quite believe it. I'm a dork. 
    Baby boy H is here! Born 2/1/2014 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Mysterious_wife: "And for the love of all things that sparkle, remove your last name" on BOTB.
  • Options

imagebugandbibs:
    imageMysterious_wife:
    imagebugandbibs:
    I took four tests because I just couldn't quite believe it. I'm a dork. 

OMG congrats!! :)

Six years of infertility and loss, four IUIs, one IVF and one very awesome little boy born via med-free birth 10.24.13.
  • Options
    Put the pee sticks down!
  • Options

::blushes::

Thanks ladies! We are hopeful and excited.  

• Options
    You should make a stop for lunch! I was trying to let you know I was in TN this weekend with a free day, yesterday. You are in GA. Lol
  • Options

imagefredalina:
    imageMysterious_wife:
    You should make a stop for lunch! I was trying to let you know I was in TN this weekend with a free day, yesterday. You are in GA. Lol
    Hilarious! We haven't left yet. I'm not sure how long we'll stop. We'll see how the bear does. I got a couple of AWESOME pics of dolphins. I can't wait to download them to the computer. Char had a blast.

Can't wait to see them! (And did you get my texts?)

• Options
    imageDebateThis:

imagefredalina:
    imageMysterious_wife:
    Hilarious! We haven't left yet. I'm not sure how long we'll stop. We'll see how the bear does.

I got a couple of AWESOME pics of dolphins. I can't wait to download them to the computer. Char had a blast.

Can't wait to see them! (And did you get my texts?)

I am north of ATL, right off the exit. I was saying you should have lunch with me.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"