March 2013 Moms
Options

Oops! I did it again....Maybe

DH and I discussed when to start for baby #2. Looking like it could be Jan 2014...ish.Our max age gap we want is 3 years.

When are you going to try for your next baby?

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Oops! I did it again....Maybe

• Options
    We will start trying again March 2014. I want to be done having babies by age 35, and I will be 31 this September. We got a later start.
  • Options
    It probably won't be until 2016 for us, if at all.  We already have 3 and were committed to being done after the most recent LO but DH got indecisive when we were 6 months pregnant.  So we are at the point where we may want another one but we are going to wait.
    *Siggy warning - loss mentioned*
    Preemie ID DDs; then DS; then natural M/C; now due 10/17
    High risk for pre-term: weekly Makena injections
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Sometime next spring/summer
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    We're through with me being pregnant but 3 years was what we wanted and what we got.  DS1 was born on April 11, 2010 and DS2 was born on March 6, 2013.  3 years is really a nice age gap.  DS1 was old enough to understand what was going on and be be helpful but it's not so much that they can't grow up being close buddies.  If we have another child, it will be when both boys are in school and we will be adopting.  We're currently in the research phase.

image image
  • Options
    lkm2006lkm2006 member
    We are hoping to have our third at the beginning of 2016.. So right around the time DS2 is turning 3.

I'm really glad I have these two so close but I want some time to enjoy them and be able to do things we couldn't if I was pregnant or with a newborn.

• Options
    I always wanted a large (freakishly large) family with lots of little ones clse together.  Now I am split between wanting to try again NOW or to just love our little one with all we have and be one and done.  We talk about it often and I think I might just be in love with being pregnant!!   I loved it so much, my hubby is such an amazing guy...but he was a saint while I was preg, I loved feeling her move, I actually liked my preggo body better, it was all new and exciting.     Reality would be having two kiddos under two....   I can't even imagine.   Things are so chill and "easy" with just one for us....  I know it isn't like that when you add more to the mix.   Sorry,  I guess I needed to work out all my feelings!   I'm so split!!!

• Options
    One done!! I'm finally getting settled into being a mom being ok with my body again. We were going to be dinks, but now I'm a stay at home mom we still want to be able to get back on track for affording life lol
  • Options

While I was pregnant we were already discussing when we would have another one.  Our original plan was to try again almost right away.  Since I ended up having a c-section that kind of changed things.  And also now that LO was is here I'm not 100% positive I want another one....one just might be enough for me.  Right now our plan is to wait 1 year and see what we think then.  I also got a late start having kids, will be 31 next month, so don't want to wait too long if we do decide to try for 1 more.

BabyFruit Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

imageMrs.Castaldi:
    One done!! I'm finally getting settled into being a mom being ok with my body again. We were going to be dinks, but now I'm a stay at home mom we still want to be able to get back on track for affording life lol

THIS! Totally! 

• Options
    We have three; 8.5, 7, and 5 months. My traumatic pregnancy, delivery, and his NICU stay have us confident I won't be pregnant again. We would like to adopt a fourth child in 3 to 4 years.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    tilsonctilsonc member
    I want to lose the rest of my weight and enjoy being skinny again for a little bit. :) We will probably wait until LO is 1 to start trying again. I also want to try to time it where the preg and L&D would all be in 1 year as we had to pay 2 deductibles with my insurance with her being born in March.I am also super competitive and would like to get another promotion at work before having another one as well. :)
  • Options
    Depending on some health issues that have cropped up as a possible 'side-effect' of my severe pre-eclampsia we're probably going to delay trying for #2 until DS is at least 2.  We wanted to start trying around his 1st bday but I don't think that's going to be possible now.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    imagechristineeberle:
    While I was pregnant we were already discussing when we would have another one.nbsp; Our original plan was to try again almost right away.nbsp; Since I ended up having a csection that kind of changed things.nbsp; And also now that LO was is here I'm not 100 positive I want another one....one just might be enough for me.nbsp; Right now our plan is to wait 1 year and see what we think then.nbsp; I also got a late start having kids, will be 31 next month, so don't want to wait too long if we do decide to try for 1 more.

Most of this describes our situation as well except that I'll be 32 this summer and, with my step kids, we have three children total. Before meeting my DH, I always thought I would only want one or two children. Now we have three but I still think I might want two of my own. We're up in the air about it. I'm not sure I want two super close in age but I'm not getting any younger.
    Happily married to my Snorkelbutt - 07/31/10

BFP #1 09/02/11  M/C 09/12/11 8w6days
    BFP #2 07/18/12 Baby S born on his EDD 03/23/13

SS - age 12...SD - age 8...DS - 13 mos.
  • Options
    anc5anc5 member
    We are going to try for #2 in January 2014 also! Unless it happens sooner. :D
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    jgoetz1jgoetz1 member
    I want to try for our third next summer.  My first two are 18 months apart so I want a little more time in between the time.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    With losing Henry we keep going back and forth with it. I will say, I do need to test in a couple of weeks. DH has been so paranoid, I think I will wait to tell him if I am. Like a couple of months. 
  • Options
    We have talked about when Titus is around 3 but no younger than 2 and Abbey is around 7 or 8... I'd personally like it closer to 2 years but we need to get our financial and living situations taken care of first! It's hard enough being forced to have to live with my parents with 2 kids!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I read the title and thought someone already got pregnant again!

I want to start trying in August or September
    BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"