June 2012 Moms
Options

OT: Perfect NT scan today!

I know this is OT for this board, but I feel like I know you girls so much better than the ladies on my new BMB.  I posted there too, but I wanted to share with you all also.  I am so happy... I was feeling very worried bc of my age (almost 37) and the fact that the way I have been getting through my pregnancy has been by telling myself that this is the last time I have to go though this.  I almost felt guilty like I was jinxing myself! 

Well,we have a perfectly healthy baby in there... measurements were perfect and along with the blood test it puts me in a 1 in 3600 range for downs and 1 in 6700 for the other tristomies... the same as a 20 year old.  What a relief to not have to worry so much, and next week on to the second trimester.  hurrah!

I asked if they could see anything between baby's legs... she said that she does not like to say, but it looks like there might be a little penis there, and I think I saw it too!  I told dh not to get his hopes up (we already have two girls), but I am excited at the prospect that we might be having a boy... I think it would be neat to see what raising a boy is like.  I am so used to girls! 

We told dd who is 8, and she is so thrilled.  I was a little worried what her reaction would be, because now that we have a 1 year old she knows that a baby is a lot of work,  I was so happy that she was so happy, and feel so blessed to have such a wonderful daughter. 

Re: OT: Perfect NT scan today!

• Options
    Yay! That's great news, so happy for your family :)
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Congratulations on a great scan and healthy baby maybe boy. The tech guessed boy at our NT scan and she was correct!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congratulations on a great NT scan! It'll be interesting to see if the tech was right about your baby's sex in a few weeks. (:
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    drbethcdrbethc member
    Yay! Always a relief to see a perfect scan! Congrats!
  • Options
    Wonderful news! Congrats!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Congrats!
  • Options
    SigirSigir member
    imagebunnyfungo:
    That's awesome!! It's exciting to see other June mommies pregnant again since DH and I are TTC again.Also, random question: Sigir, do you hang out on blended families, too? I'm trying to figure out where I recognize your SN from. But it also might just be from this board haha!nbsp;

Yes, blended families. My dd 8 yrs is frm my previous marriage.

Thx everyone for the well wishes!
  • Options
    That's great news! Congrats!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Congrats on a good NT scan.  I know how stressful they can be, since I was considered AMA for both of my pregnancies.  :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Fingers x that it's a boy!  They are so much fun Big Smile
  • Options

Aw the excitement of getting an U/S just came rushing back to me!

Congrats on an awesome NT scan!! Smile 

Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Wonderful news!! Congratulations
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1: May 2011
    BFP: 10/27/2011 |  EDD: 6/30/12
    DS born 6/28/12 via C/S 3 

TTC #2: September 2018
    Me: 36 | DH: 39
    Mirena removed 9/13/2018 after 6 years
    BFP 11/11/2018 | MC @ 5.5 weeks on Thanksgiving
    July 2019 - Diagnosed with Secondary Unexplained IF
    August 2019 - 2.5 mg of Letrozole = Never Ovulated so Trigger and IUI were cancelled
    9/30/2019 - IUI #1 (5 mg of Letrozole + Trigger) =  BFP but Betas showed CP @ 4 weeks
    10/28/2019 - IUI #2 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Trigger) = BFN
    11/25/2019 - IUI #3 (7.5mg of Letrozole, Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    12/24/2019 - IUI #4 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    1/24/2020 - IUI #5 (50mg of Clomid + Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN and an Ovarian Cyst
    3/2/2020 - Taking a break to reset/NTNP
    11/1/2020 - At peace with where things are in life and are no long actively TTC. Whatever happens will happen and it will all be okay. <3

• Options
    APriceAPrice member
    Great news! Looking forward to hearing about the "official" results from your anatomy scan! 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    SigirSigir member
    Thx everyone. Can't wait til July to find out if the sonographer and I were right!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"