Late Term and Child Loss
Options

It's been two months

And I still can't say goodbye to my sweet prince. I miss him so much, and I just want to hold him. He would of had his first shots sometime soon, and we should of been going to the doctor. I think DH and I will go out tonight, and maybe try to celebrate his life than be so sad. 

Re: It's been two months

• Options
    Today marks two months since our loss as well.  Big hugs!
    Lilypie - (fm2j)

Lilypie - (YesX)

My Pregnancy/Parenting BLOG TTC since 5/2011, BFP #1 12/3/11, M/C 12/7/11 @ 4wks 2d. Began seeing RE Sep 2012. October 2012 Metformin 1500 mg= ovulation on CD34 BFP#2 11/14/12 9DPO, EDD 7/26/13, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks, our angel born sleeping 3/24/13 @ 22wks 2d. BFP #3 7/4/13 8DPO EDD 3/22/14, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks. started insulin @16 wks.  Our rainbow, born 3/19/14 @ 39wks 6d., we're so in love!

• Options
    I hope you guys had some time to yourselves. Lots of hugs your way.
    ________________________________________________________________________________

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks Ladies. We did have fun. We went to a country bar, and watched people line dance. lol We had some drinks and ate hot wings. 
  • Options
    So hard. 12 weeks for us this weekend. She should be three months old and developing her personality. so hard...but I agree our babies wouldn't want us to be sad! They'd want us to be happy.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic   image image

My Blog

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    BFP# 1 7/7/12 Beautiful DD born still at 36 weeks 5 days on 3/2/13
    Diagnosed with PCOS in 2005. Started Metformin July 2013

BFP # 2 8/7/14 EDD 4/22/15
    Please be our rainbow!!

**All AL Welcome**

• Options

imageshandorfml2:
    So hard. 12 weeks for us this weekend. She should be three months old and developing her personality. so hard...but I agree our babies wouldn't want us to be sad! They'd want us to be happy.

I couldn't agree more.  

• Options
    Mine would have been 2 and a half years old, a little bumbling laughing toddler. I think about him everyday sometimes all day. We are pregnant again and I find it hard to be happy about it but I am ecstatic of a new beginning at the same time, weird feelings but normal I am sure.
    Hugs to all.
    All our angels are together now.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"