Babies on the Brain

TTC

I stopped taking my BCC two months ago and I expected to just get pregnant immediately like everyone says it will happen...but that hasn't been the case. I want a baby so badly it hurts! I know it can take up to a year for a health couple but I want her now! What should I be reading/doing to speed this process along?

Re: TTC

• People lied to you. 

There is nothing you can do to get pregnant faster. 

Lurk on the TTGP boards; read the newbie link/blog.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Just remember that every situation is different.  Some people do get pregnant on their first try and for others it takes a while.  Just hang in their and keep trying.  Good luck with everything!  
  • Loading the player...
  • There is a Trying to Get Pregnant board.  You might find it more suiting to post there and get familiar with what ttc REALLY entails.

I will tell you, PLEASE read the newbie blog and lurk.

Also, what makes you so sure the baby would be a girl? 

TTC April 2013
    M/C 1/15 @ 6 weeks
    RE 8/16
    Monitored Clomid 11/15
    M/C 12/16 @ 6 weeks
    Clomid & Ovidrel Shot
    M/C 2/16 @ 8 weeks
    *Currently on Clomid (monitored) and waiting on tissue results.
  • imageSarah52Beth:

There is a Trying to Get Pregnant board.  You might find it more suiting to post there and get familiar with what ttc REALLY entails.

I will tell you, PLEASE read the newbie blog and lurk.

Also, what makes you so sure the baby would be a girl? 

This, and also curious about the girl thing...if you don't want the boy, Ill send you my address. I would be overjoyed with either one!!

• chart your temp, take ovulation tests, start taking prenatal vitamins?
    Siggy Challenge- Valentines Day FAIL Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary BabyFetus Ticker
  • It took my DH and I 6 months to get pregnant. Don't worry it will happen!
    View Full Size Image
  • I was off my birth control for 6 months before I got pregnant last time. I wasn't charting or anything though. Me & my hubby are planning on trying later this year so I have already stopped taking birth control (using backup till after my next apt, long story)  I also have an app on my phone (MyDays) so I can track my cycle and find out how long it is and when I normally ovulate. I have also purchased a basal thermometer though I haven't been charting it, I could be. I also read that you can feel your cervix when you're ovulating. I haven't quite got this down pat but been reading about it, It said that when you're not ovulating your cervix should feel about as hard as the tip of your nose and when you are ovulating it should feel about as soft as the tip of your lips and also should be a little higher up maybe harder to reach( though not always.) I will also note, that checking your cervix is not harmful to you (since I was a little unsure of this) having sex is more harmful than you using your finger to feel around. 
    Daisypath - (fpox)Lilypie - (cr8G)  Lilypie - (jTpT)Lilypie - (LZoT)
    Started Dating DH 09/03/2009 Married 07/01/2011 
    Surprise BFP 10/18/2008 EDD 06/19/2009 DS #1 Born 06/16/2009
    TTC #2 12/2010 BFP 05/15/2011 EDD 01/09/2012 DS #2 Born 01/11/2012
    DH adopted DS #1 06/25/2012
    TTC #3 06/2013 BFP 02/19/2014 EDD 10/30/2014 DS #3 Born 10/10/2014

• imageSarah52Beth:
    There is a Trying to Get Pregnant board. nbsp;You might find it more suiting to post there and get familiar with what ttc REALLY entails.nbsp;I will tell you, PLEASE read the newbie blog and lurk.Also, what makes you so sure the baby would be a girl?nbsp;

This.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"