Babies: 9 - 12 Months

Runny nose for over 2wks

About 2weeks ago or so my son finally cut his two lower front teeth. And since then he has had a runny. Im constantly wiping his nose and he does have a few cuts around his nose from me having to clean his nose so many time, and I have even tried draining his nose with saline spray(mil told me to try). Im just wondering if his runny nose is still from his teeth or maybe allergies cause the weather is now warm and there is pollen flying around everywhere. I never went through this with my first son.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Runny nose for over 2wks

• mnb311mnb311 member
    Does he have any other symptoms? My son has had colds last about 2 weeks or longer
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We are going through the same thing and our son I'd 10 months and cut his top tooth a couple weeks ago but he is always having a runny nose. He doesn't seem to have any other symptoms either. Maybe it is just the pollen in the air here too since its finally spring. Hopefully someone has some insight
  • Loading the player...
  • No other symptoms, just the runny nose. He still plays and eats the same. But I can tell its sometimes hard for him to sleep
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Looks like it could be allergies...  Do you feel like he is teething from his top two front teeth also?  When my son was cutting his front top he had a horrible runny nose.  If it's not teething I would think it could be allergies.  I often use my own breast milk to clean out his nose.  It's thicker than saline and really grabs on to the mucus.  I always found it more efficient - we all know how babies hate the bulb syringe!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"