June 2012 Moms
Options

Wardrobe

I'm in need of a fashion makeover. I've been wearing jeans and tees since DS has been born. Things don't fit quite the way I like it to fit even though I'm back to pp weight. I'm thinking about getting some summer dresses.

what are you wearing these days? 

Re: Wardrobe

• Options
    MsLsMsLs member
    My style has definitely changed though I'm not sure why I just hate everything in my closet right now. I've definitely been gravitating to Ann Taylor, loft and Jcrew and jcrew factory all when on sale. I am finding I would rather spend a little more for something that fits well and I love then just buying something for an occasion like I used too. Anyways I didn't really answer your question sorry lol!
  • Options
    Jeans and tees, lol. I'm in the same boat as you. /-:
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm definitely a jeans & t-shirt girl, but I did just get some new capri pants from Target. Bright blue, totally not my usual style but I'm trying to embrace the bright color trend. They had some really cute dresses too.
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm mostly a jeans and t kind of gal myself. I lived in a tropical climate for years, where it was no big deal to wear a bikini to the grocery store, so that's what I often wore. I live in the Midwest now, which is much more conservative and much colder, so a lot of my clothes are just collecting dust. I've never really been a snazy dresser.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I am still mostly in yoga pants and Ts - it is what I wear to teach ballet and at home. I am still 10 lbs heavier than I used to be. I got some new shirts at the Gap and a pair of Bermuda shorts for the summer. I have some maxi dresses that fit me too. Nothing too fancy.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    Besides dressing up for work everyday, I pretty much wear try same things as before which is jeans and some kind of tee/tank/shirt. If hot, I wear shorts and tank...pretty casual. I'm thinking about buying some romper shorts for my trip this summer. Lol. That way it's one outfit to pack without trying to match top and bottoms. Kind of a pain to use the restroom with though. Haha. Now that I'm thinking out loud I may scratch that idea.
  • Options
    drbethcdrbethc member

imageacbfreire:
    I am still mostly in yoga pants and Ts - it is what I wear to teach ballet and at home. I am still 10 lbs heavier than I used to be. I got some new shirts at the Gap and a pair of Bermuda shorts for the summer. I have some maxi dresses that fit me too. Nothing too fancy.

I just ordered summer maxi dresses from VS..cant wait until they get here.  

• Options
    khill86khill86 member
    I pretty much just replaced my wardrobe. I used to just buy things I thought were cute. This time I made an effort to buy things I can mix and match instead of a shirt I'd only wear with one pair of pants, etc.

I got some cute cropped pants, maxi dresses, cute blouses, cardigans, skirts. I really like that I can mix everything now. I'll admit though, it was hard redoing my wardrobe after wearing maternity clothes and then being off work for a year. Suddenly everything seemed so worn and mismatched!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"