March 2013 Moms

oh how they grow ! LO check in

Happy Memorial Day! Let's doe a LO check in to see where our LO are at :)

LO Name: Riley Noelle

Height/Weight: around 23, 23.5 inches (most likely) and 13lbs 5 oz

Recent milestones: rolling tummy to back (love this game for me. she gets pretty irritated when I keep rolling her back to her tummy), recently starting batting at toys, and grabbing my face. Lots of laughing and chortling, and a lot less crying

Likes: her monkey bouncer, looking at her feet,  exercise mat, her monkey mobile, laying in a blanket outside looking at trees, mom making silly faces

Dislikes: carseat, naps, mom suctioning her boogers out (boo), her swing (seriously?), laying on our chests (she thinks its tummy time and gets frustrated by slamming her little head in my collar bone) and sometimes her wrap (double boo!! I missing wearing her!!)

What parts of her personality seem t obe shining through?:  she seems to be pretty content by herself, and enjoys laying there without us, looking at her "friends". She is LOUD when she wants to be, and very happy-she l;oves to giggle and laugh.  But when shes mad, she'll let you know about it. She's also easily distracted, so she'll be hungry when she wakes up, but needs like 20 minutes to look around before she remembers she needs to eat...

BabyFetus Ticker Little Riley-our first little girl coming March 1st, 2013 (or sometime around there;)

Re: oh how they grow ! LO check in

• Leni410Leni410 member

LO Name: Madison Brilynn

Height/Weight: 23.5 inches and over 14 lbs

Recent milestones: batting at her toys on the activity mat, making lots of cooing noises in response to us, smiling, blowing bubbles and is super close to rolling over :)

Likes: Dad playing the drums on her belly, the monkey mobile on her activity mat, tummy time and the puppies

Dislikes: laying on her back if she's not being stimulated, getting dressed and napping during the day without mom

What parts of her personality seem t obe shining through?:  she is such a happy baby!! She will sit there and coo and giggle at you :) kick around and wave her arms... unless she is hungry... then hurry up with the boob mom!

• jmdahnjmdahn member

LO Name: Colin Robert

Height/Weight: around 20 1/4 inches and 11lbs 11 oz

Recent milestones: rolling tummy to back, batting at toys, throwing arms around my neck.  A ton of laughing and smiling

Likes: Bouncy seat, staring at brother,  Jungle mobile, hanging out outside in bouncy or car seat.  Relaxing on blanket. Sticking out tongue for anyone that will see it!  sleeping on Mom's chest

Dislikes: tummy time, boogey sucking

What parts of her personality seem to be shining through?:  Colin is overall very happy!  Loves to smile and giggle.  Only gets made when it is time to eat.  Will hang out on his own while other things are going on.  A bit lazy about eating- resulting in a complete mess! 

• Loading the player...
  • LO Name: Silas Lorne

Height/Weight: At his 2 month check up last week, he measured 15 lbs. and 25.6 inches!

Recent milestones: focusing more on the toys hanging from his swing, playmat & bouncer; giggling; grabbing/batting at toys; sleeping longer stretches at night (especially in the bassinet portion of the playard) and not freaking out the second he wakes up!

Likes: cuddling; his swing; showers with dad; DH and I making faces and crazy sounds to get him to smile and giggle; stroller rides

Dislikes: he doesn't enjoy tummy time (aside from being on our chests) as much as he used to; absolute quiet

What parts of LO's personality seem to be shining through?: He's a content and happy guy. He's pretty chill. He enjoys being held by anyone and doesn't cry unless he's hungry.

Happily married to my Snorkelbutt - 07/31/10

BFP #1 09/02/11  M/C 09/12/11 8w6days
    BFP #2 07/18/12 Baby S born on his EDD 03/23/13

SS - age 12...SD - age 8...DS - 13 mos.
  • LO Name: Henry Duvall

Height/Weight: 26.5 inches / 16.4lbs

Recent milestones: focusing more on the toys hanging from his swing, playmat & bouncer; giggling; grabbing/batting at toys; sleeping 7-9 hrs at night (laying flat in PNP).

Likes: his play mat, monky rattle, listening to us sing to him, tummy time, baths, listening to short books.

Dislikes: his crib

What parts of LO's personality seem to be shining through?: He smiles all the time!! He's laughing and cooing. And when he sees me he gets a big smile on his face! Melts my heart

BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"