Dallas-Fort Worth Babies

Birthday party suggestions - Allen area

Not baby related-

My daughter turns 4 in three weeks, her birthday is scheduled to be at the gymnastics place she has been going to for over a year- easy breazy.

Last night she is goofing around in her bed, falls off and breaks her arm. Thankfully it's a minor break and won't require surgery, just a hard cast for sixish weeks. But obviously no gymnastics (or swimming or anything fun like that). So now I'm trying to figure out what to do or where to have her party where she will still have fun and enjoy it.

Neither my husband or myself have ever had broken bones so we don't know what to expect as far as what she can safely do, especially since she is still on the young side of actively knowing what's best for her in the long run (basically that it looks fun to jump off the side of the play gym but not smart with a broken arm).

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Re: Birthday party suggestions - Allen area

• So sorry she has a broken arm! Hope she's feeling better.

I'm not sure what area you're looking to hold her party but here are some ideas

Chuck E Cheese although you'd have to keep her off the play scape.

Build a Bear used to have parties, I'm not sure if they do anymore.

The Fort Worth zoo has a nice package. You could also check the Dallas zoo.

There is a place called Lets Pretend Tea Parties in Grapevine. They have a cupcakes and tea package if there are 8 children or less which is less pricey than their big party package at nearly 900 dollars. That's way out of my price range but maybe not for you.

GL!

ETA - Sorry, I see now that you're in Allen. I was on mobile earlier and it always cuts off part of the title.  

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • What about sweet n sassy or libby lue?  Those are little girl dress up and beauty salons for girls to have parties in.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"