March 2013 Moms

Is anybody Spring cleaning?

Or attempting to? Simone has so much crap, and clothes that don't fit and she is refusing to get rid of anything!!!!! I'm so frustrated. My husband and I pretty much took care of our bedroom, but the moment we step in her's it looks like a teenage boy's room with s#@! all over the place. 

Re: Is anybody Spring cleaning?

• I finally started unpacking the ungodly amount of clothes I have that were boxed up when I moved out of my apartment and into my parents. I was KO when I moved so I had no reason to unpack since nothing fit! I donated 3 big bags to charity and then I just washed 10 loads and they have been sitting in baskets for 3 days now.... I have no motivation to put everything away! There is nothing I hate more than putting clothes away. I'd rather scrub toilets.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Photo of the Remarkables mountain range in Queenstown, New Zealand.
  • imagevmihelci:
    I finally started unpacking the ungodly amount of clothes I have that were boxed up when I moved out of my apartment and into my parents. I was KO when I moved so I had no reason to unpack since nothing fit! I donated 3 big bags to charity and then I just washed 10 loads and they have been sitting in baskets for 3 days now.... I have no motivation to put everything away! There is nothing I hate more than putting clothes away. I'd rather scrub toilets.

hahahaha I did scrub our toilet as DH put away clothes. Then I scrubbed the shower bc I saw he wasn't finished. I did some laundry, but I HATE folding it all and putting it away. The baby clothes kills me of Francesca bc they are so small and I usually do a big load. Then when it comes out, I just throw it in a pile. lol I always say I will do a little at a time, but I am defeated!  

• Loading the player...
  • There is tons of cleaning I would like to do but everytime I turn around the kitchen and living room need to be picked up again. I feel like I clean those two rooms over and over and never have a chance to move into any other part of the house.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • imagevmihelci:
    I finally started unpacking the ungodly amount of clothes I have that were boxed up when I moved out of my apartment and into my parents. I was KO when I moved so I had no reason to unpack since nothing fit! I donated 3 big bags to charity and then I just washed 10 loads and they have been sitting in baskets for 3 days now.... I have no motivation to put everything away! There is nothing I hate more than putting clothes away. I'd rather scrub toilets.

• imagevmihelci:

• Eekk...sorry.  Hit the wrong button! 

Putting clothes away is the WORST CHORE EVER!   My hubs actually put my stacks of clothes away as one of my birthday gifts last year because I hate it that much!!!!  :)

• imagejennip68:

Eekk...sorry.  Hit the wrong button! 

Putting clothes away is the WORST CHORE EVER!   My hubs actually put my stacks of clothes away as one of my birthday gifts last year because I hate it that much!!!!  :)

Awesome gift. I would be happy with that as well.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"