Late Term and Child Loss

If you said you want a painting **sig warning**

Hi Ladies,

I finished one of the sample paintings so I wanted to show you.  If you don't like it please tell me now and I won't be offended!  It's a 16x20 canvas.

I just want to make sure they're all going to go to homes that want them.  This one has a sunset background, I wanted to do some with different backgrounds... so it might not look exactly like this....but this is the idea.  If you said you want one and now don't, just let me know!  Otherwise, I'll PM you as they're finished and photographed (for my shop) to get your address.  

Pottermommy- I still have to get a good photo before I can mail yours, but you can PM me your address or FB it to me and I'll send it as soon as I'm done with it!

If you aren't getting one of the 4 sample ones and said you want to pay for the shipping and materials, let me know if you still like it and I'll PM you how much it would cost.  

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

CafeMom Tickers

Married the love of my life 7/11/09 - Our first baby, Peyton Mark, was born sleeping 10/25/11 at 33 weeks - Our second baby, BFP 2/4/12, welcome to the world Raylan! Holy Moly, BPF 2/4/14, please be safe and sound little one!

My Blog

Re: If you said you want a painting **sig warning**

• Can I get the one for Henry with clouds? And they are very cute. 
  • imageoliversmom03:
    Can I get the one for Henry with clouds? And they are very cute. 

Yes, that would be cute! Would you want the clouds to be pink or grey? Or the writing not to be white? 

ETA: I should add my recommendation would be for the writing to stay white, because the way I did the paintings even though maybe you can't tell because the picture is too small, the writing is blocked out then painted over so it stays white, which is a nice effect.  Since the quote is referencing night I was going to make the Shakespeare one dark colors, I could do a night sky with clouds?   

CafeMom Tickers

Married the love of my life 7/11/09 - Our first baby, Peyton Mark, was born sleeping 10/25/11 at 33 weeks - Our second baby, BFP 2/4/12, welcome to the world Raylan! Holy Moly, BPF 2/4/14, please be safe and sound little one!

My Blog

• Loading the player...
  • imagePetunia844:

imageoliversmom03:
    Can I get the one for Henry with clouds? And they are very cute. 

Yes, that would be cute! Would you want the clouds to be pink or grey? Or the writing not to be white? 

ETA: I should add my recommendation would be for the writing to stay white, because the way I did the paintings even though maybe you can't tell because the picture is too small, the writing is blocked out then painted over so it stays white, which is a nice effect.  Since the quote is referencing night I was going to make the Shakespeare one dark colors, I could do a night sky with clouds?   

Yes, dark colors would be great. Thanks! I can't wait to see it. How long are they taking you currently? Just curious and anxious. lol Oh yea, can I get Henry's in just plain text? I have always loved how on paintings just simple print looks lovely. DH and I are so excited. 

• That is really pretty. I love it! I can't wait.
    Married 11/23/11, TTC starting 10/12, BFP#1 11/30/12, Adoption of stepson finalized 03/19/13,Loss of our daughter at 20w4d due to incompetent cervix 03/27/13, BFP#2 06/28/13, DS2 born 3/1/14.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Petunia- I can't see the pics here at work are they in your etsy store too?
    DS- Brenden born 11/13/93 Missed miscarriage on March 6, 2007 @ 9 weeks D&C on March 8th 2007. Riley Annalise born 2/25/08 ( 3 weeks early weighing 8 lbs 12.8 oz.) Chemical pregnancy 3/2010. Sydney Adriana born sleeping on 9/30/11 weighing 10lbs 3 oz at 38wks 4 days. Trinity Alivia born via c section at 36 wks 4 days weighing 9 lbs. 5.7 oz. She is our amazing rainbow baby!!! Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers PGAL buddy drvst8
  • imageHeatherhah:
    Petunia- I can't see the pics here at work are they in your etsy store too?

not yet, the ones I'm making for this board are my samples, so once I get those 4 done I'll take pictures and put them up. 

CafeMom Tickers

My Blog

• that is beautiful :)
    BabyFruit Ticker

danielparkerbell.tumblr.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"