April 2011 Moms
Options

Baby #2 is here :)

DS2 arrived last week on the 15th. My water broke in the evening on DH's birthday and DS2 was born the next morning. He was four days early, which was quite a surprise for us considering DS1 was over a week late. DS2 was only an ounce lighter and was .5" longer, so I think if he'd stayed in longer, he would have been bigger than DS1.

I feel mostly recovered at this point and baby's doing great. He seems to be a lot more content than DS1 was and we're finding that, so far, transitioning from one child to two has been FAR easier on us than transitioning from zero kids to one was. It definitely helps to have a normal baby this time around versus a highly sensitive, highly frustrated one. DS1 has done really well with his little brother and has shown nothing but curiosity and love toward him.

So far, this maternity leave has been pretty wonderful compared to my first one and we are so happy to have two healthy little guys in our lives. Now that #2 is here, I have this sense of completeness that I didn't realize was missing before. I don't know if we'll stop here or have another, but right now I am really content with our family of four. :)

natural m/c 7.1.10 :|: sticky baby 4.25.11 :|: #2 due 5.18.13 BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Baby #2 is here :)

• Options
    Congratulations!! I'm happy that you're happy with your family of 4. :)
    Our sweet girl is 3!

Lilypie - (R7Ux)

• Options
    GHBEAGHBEA member
    Congratulations
                                                 Mom to 4 wonderful daughters
                                 Breanna, Ellie and 
                                 our 2 rainbow babies.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congrats!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    TwirpleTwirple member
    Congratulations on your new baby boy!  That is so exciting, and I'm happy to hear that the transition to a family of four is going well.
    Chase was born 4/23/2011
    Carlene was born 4/18/2014                          A14 siggy challenge:  Junk Food
    image  image image

• Options
    VespahVespah member
    Congratulations! So great that #2 is an easier baby so you can enjoy your time off more. 
    Derek - February 2013        Caelyn April 2011
    imageimage

• Options
    AnjaOAnjaO member
    Congratulations!

BFP #1 8/14/10, DS born 4/30/11 
    BFP #2 9/30/12, M/C 10/23/12 
    BFP #3 12/16/12, CP 12/20/12 
    BFP #4 1/20/13, DD born 10/9/13
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Congratulations! Glad that things are going well!
    MacAndCheese
    Mac and cheese lover!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    kje120kje120 member
    Congratulations!  I'm so glad things are going well and that you are all adjusting to your new family of four!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Congrats!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic     
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"