Blended Families
Options

interesting encounter ....

DH arrived safely and will be spending a few days home before leaving with SS. Those 26 hrs of travel sure did a number on him! Technically he doesn't get SS until Friday, but he did go by BMs house to see him. One of DHs friends answered the door. It was kind of awkward for a minute bc this friend was in our wedding and we had heard, though never confirmed, that him and BM had a thing.

I honestly wouldn't even mind if they did get together bc he's a good guy and at least we would know who SS would be with.

BFP #1 11/07/2012 EDD 07/09/2013 M/C 11/22/2012

BFP #2 02/05/2013 EDD 09/19/2013 Arrived via c-section 09/27/2013

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: interesting encounter ....

• Options

I'm glad your DH got home safely!

And how weird about the friend thing.. that really would weird me out. Like you said at least you know who SS is with, but still..

• Options
    Two of DH's friends dated BM after they split.  Apparently they didn't believe him when he told them she was crazy.  He's not friends with them anymore, though.

"To be able to practice five things everywhere under heaven constitutes perfect virtue...gravity, generosity of soul, sincerity, earnestness, and kindness."
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagetwister22:

I'm glad your DH got home safely!

And how weird about the friend thing.. that really would weird me out. Like you said at least you know who SS is with, but still..

yeah ... I mean he's a good guy, but he's what I refer to as "DHs crazy friend that I love and cant stand at the same time." They've known each other forever but he's going through an ugly divorce so maybe once that's over he'll go back to what is his normal.

BFP #1 11/07/2012 EDD 07/09/2013 M/C 11/22/2012

BFP #2 02/05/2013 EDD 09/19/2013 Arrived via c-section 09/27/2013

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"