Blended Families
Options

Just a random thought ...

Today is an interesting day for me because a lot is on my mind. DH goes to Guam tomorrow to pick up SS. This summer is packed with activities and we have numerous family and friends coming to visit. It hit me this morning that today is the last day of just me and DH before SS and LO arrive. So many changes are going to happen for our blended family and I am sure the type of questions I will be posting will change as a FTM and blending our family even more. Thank you ladies for all the support and advice I've been given over the years and the future support and advice I will get as well.

BFP #1 11/07/2012 EDD 07/09/2013 M/C 11/22/2012

BFP #2 02/05/2013 EDD 09/19/2013 Arrived via c-section 09/27/2013

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: Just a random thought ...

• Options
    ambrvanambrvan member
    Aw, are the hormones making you mushy?

Jk! Seriously, I know how you feel. This board is just a wealth of help and sometimes comfort.

You have shown so much excitement about this summer and enthusiasm for your blended family and its growth that it is inspiring. I wish you all the best of luck as you face and embrace the changea coming your way.
  • Options

imageambrvan:
    Aw, are the hormones making you mushy? Jk! Seriously, I know how you feel. This board is just a wealth of help and sometimes comfort. You have shown so much excitement about this summer and enthusiasm for your blended family and its growth that it is inspiring. I wish you all the best of luck as you face and embrace the changea coming your way.

Haha maybe its the hormones, or maybe its the huge amount of change that is impending on my life. :-)

BFP #1 11/07/2012 EDD 07/09/2013 M/C 11/22/2012

BFP #2 02/05/2013 EDD 09/19/2013 Arrived via c-section 09/27/2013

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"