August 2011 Moms

AW: One of many firsts

Today, the girls took their first nap in the new house.

I had a twin size mattress laid out in the basement. I never in a million years expected them to actually sleep there, but they did.

Can you see DD1? lol

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: AW: One of many firsts

• Aw, that's so sweet. And definitely impressive!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Wow! I tried to get dd to sleep on a real bed at the lake yesterday.  After 15 trips from one bed to the other, checking out everything in the room and trying to cover me with her blankie I finally asked if she wanted her pnp. She said yes and 5 minutes later she was out.  She is so not ready for a big bed.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • In all fairness, DD2 fell asleep in the arms of the sitter (we had one of teachers from DC spend the day with us so that I could actually work on the house) and then we just laid her there. We had a hard time keeping DD1 from waking up her little sister at first, and their nap ended up a little shorter than usual, but overall it all worked out.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Wow, I'm impressed that they slept!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • This is so cute! Hahahaha D1 is under cover sleeper!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Awww! Very cute!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"