Indiana Babies

Anyone 35 or older and pregnant with 2nd child?

Hi! I'm 35 yrs old and we're expecting our 2nd child. We thought it's now or never and went for it. We got lucky and it happened fairly quickly. I work part-time and spend the rest of my week with my 3 1/2 yr. old daughter. She is my world and I love her more than anything. I had a pretty easy pregnancy the 1st time, but now having no time to really relax is causing me to be a little moody and exhausted. It's still early on so i got to get a system going of how to get some down time for me, otherwise i may be a grouch the entire 9 months. Ha!

Re: Anyone 35 or older and pregnant with 2nd child?

• I'm 31 and pregnant with my first, but wanted to say welcome and wish you a very happy and healthy pregnancy!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary

• Thank you! Congratulations to you! It's an exciting time for both of us :)
  • Loading the player...
  • ebd08ebd08 member
    Welcome and congratulations!  Not over 35, but I can definitely commiserate on it being harder the second time around.  I stay home with a very active and willful 1.5 year old who doesn't really care that I just want to wallow on the couch all day.  :-)  I hope it gets easier for you!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Thanks! Your little boy is adorable!

• i'm 39 & pregnant with 3rd child. it is EXTREMELY much harder than the first two. i have 4 more weeks to go & it can't be over soon enough
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"