November 2012 Moms
Options

Happy Monday Morning

Happy Monday Morning everyone.

Yesterday we drove 2 hours to visit family, where my brothers is currently visiting from across the country for the first time in several years.

DH, DD and my sister went flying with my brother in his plane. They flew around where we grew up.  Here's a pic of my dad's property. It's 100 acres. Almost all the land in the pic is owned by my dad. 

Where I grew up

DH didn't do so well on the flight. He was airsick. It was his first time flying in a 4-seater plane, it was a bit windy and turbulent and first time meeting my brother (so maybe a bit of the jitters?).  He felt better by the time we drove home last night. 

DS did really well, not being fussy, when meeting several Aunts, Uncles, cousins for the first time yesterday. He STTN randomly again last night. He woke up 15 minutes before DH's alarm at 5am, so we got up, I fed him, then it was party time til 7am, power nap til 7:45. It's now 10:40 and I'm tired. Lol.

Today we will catch up on housework, get groceries and practice crawling. (his new favorite activity)

I hope everyone had (or is still having) a great weekend.  

Re: Happy Monday Morning

• Options
    Beautiful, gorgeous pic! Sounds like you had a wonderful weekend and LO did too! We did some outdoor outings this weekend, a birthday party, and some family time. Today will be spent by the pool. So nice to have DH home for a 4 day stretch! And Benjamin STTN last night too! Good good good!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageBabyMakes 3:
    And Benjamin STTN last night too! Good good good!

Yay!!! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"