Dads & Dads-to-be
Options

Too Much Sex??

okay so ive always been a really sexual person, something about my BF turns me on so much. but ever since I got pregnant ive been wanting sex more and more...im talking like twice a day..or sometimes just go down on him twice a day depending on my mood...and for some reason he keeps telling me to chill, like he cant handle it or something lol. I don't want to push him away...but I feel like if I cut back to like once a week , he'll go somewhere else and get it. so I guess I just want input from the dads and dads to be ..how much is enough for you guys??
cj "]

Re: Too Much Sex??

• Options

I had to reply to this... if you have the feeling that your bf is gonna go get sex elsewhere... there's obviously something more wrong in this relationship...

• Options
    Keep him interested but let him initiate.  When he is in the mood I'm sure he will let you know.  Don't worry about him going elsewhere either.  Just because he looks at the menu doesn't mean he is going to order.  Be patient.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

What the fluck is with these posts lately?!

To answer your question OP, when my wife wasn't pregnant we would have sex 2-3 times a week at best.  I consider that to be normal for us.

• Options

I always lurk on this board, but I feel like I have to respond to this one...

What is considered enough for one person/couple, is not the same for another person/couple.

Seriously, none of these men can tell you anything that may be the perfect answer for your relationship. Additionally, if you worry your man will cheat so easily, maybe there's a bigger problem here... I'm pregnant, and we rarely have sex now. We've gone from 4-5x week pre-pregnancy to maybe once a month now. Do I worry he will cheat? No, because I know he loves me, and he's not going to just run off because of pregnancy discomfort.

Your man shouldn't be quick to cheat just because you cut back a little bit (especially if he is truly telling you to chill).

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerLilypie First Birthday tickers

BFP 3/29/2014 2u2 Let's do this!

BabyFruit Ticker

photo crunchy_zps41233998.gif

• Options

How much is enough is an answer that will vary from guy to guy.  Just look at the posts made recently here by other women... some want it all the time, some don't want it as often.  It also depends on where you are in your relationship.  People who have been together longer tend not to have as much sex.  People who have kids tend to have less sex.  Of course those statements don't always ring true either.

The important question is, how much sex is enough for your BF?  Ask him.  He'll probably tell you.  He may just not be as interested currently because you are pregnant.  He may be under the delusion that he's gonna hit the baby with his penis and damage it.  He may be worried that having sex is going to cause increased chance of miscarriage or something (I don't know how far along you are).

As one of the other posts said, let him initiate, unless he doesn't have an aggressive bone in his body and will just go without, he will tell you (verbally or through behaviors) when he wants to have sex.

• Options
    Sometimes a dude's can't handle that much in a day lol. Might need a rest a day or two. But if he doesn't want to i'm sure it's not because he's finding it elsewhere or something. Give him a break and you whenever you get those urges go take care of yourself a bit. Give a dude a chance to heal up, refill. Having a guy "***" multiple times a day for multiple days is rough for a guy. Should look it up. But yah just tell your dude that if he's not interested or in the mood, that if he would be ok if you took matters into your own hands so-to-say. A lot of times dudes are into that kinda thing and might spice things up on your end too, who knows.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"