January 2013 Moms

Late night

130 pumping. Starving. Went to pho tonight with my in laws and now I'm dying for more food.
Today we cleaned out our little cave and rearranged so the swing could be brought up here. His wakefuls were making me downstairs and put him in it then I sleep in the frozen living room. Mil says I'll hide more. She's probably right. Eight more weeks thankfully. I also got his crib ready. He slept on it for two 30 min stretches tonight. Now he's in bed with me. It's a start!
Mil got C a fancy exersaucer though so he can play in that while I cook and wash bottles/ pump stuff. It was 120 bucks at BBB bit it was the floor model. She got it for half. Nice.
Got mah hair did today so i feel a little more Girly. I miss bathing regularly.

Gtky:
What's your favorite movie to watch over and over?
The Birdcage or So I Married An Axe Murderer. Never get old!

Do you have pets? What kind?
We have a 12 year old Dalmatian named Bella and two orange cats, Emma and Tangelo.

What's your idea of a dream vacation?
Beach. Like an all inclusive VIP Caribbean island adventure. Island hopping and scuba and warm crystal blue water. Sigh.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Late night

• 2am

We have been up twice already (for an hour each time.) Cole has refused to sleep past 5am for the past 3 days. I am so tired. He wakes up everytime I put him back in the crib. I have gotten him to sleep 3 times over the past hour, and now he is back in his crib crying. I am giving it a few minutes before picking him up because I honestly have no clue what else to do.

It was my niece's 1st birthday party today. Both kids were really good so at least we had a great day.

Movie: I can watch Dirty Dancing, Pretty Woman, and any John Hughes movie (Breakfast Club, 16 Candles) over and over

Pets: 2 cats, Percy and Gizmo

Vacation: I would love to travel to Australia and Ireland, but right now the exclusive caribbean vacation sounds ideal

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I wish I was up late because of DS but I am not.  I have a horrible cold and coughing is keeping me up. Because I am EBF there is not much I can take....plus he still wakes up every 2 hours so Nyquil would not be a wise decision right now :)

Gtky:
    What's your favorite movie to watch over and over?
    Burlesque

2 dogs and a husband lol jk  seriously though, two dogs :)

To travel around Europe for a month or so and just see all of the beautiful art and history :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
    Paige 8/5/99, Kara 7/22/03 and Benjamin 1/19/13
      Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

10 losses 1996-1998, 2 losses 2001-2002, 3 losses 2010-2012, loss 1/2014
  • Loading the player...
  • What's your favorite movie to watch over and over?
    Airplane

Nope.

Sitting on a park bench with nothing to do.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
  • jobiannjobiann member

DS was up pretty much every hour on the hour last night....second night in the crib was much more challenging then the first. He woke up again at 1:30am and showed no signs of going back down so I fed him 4oz and then he slept until 6am....thankfully. I pray night three will be better...I'm taking a nap today that's for sure. 

Movie: pretty much an '80's movie, When Harry Met Sally and several action movies like Die Hard, Iron Man, etc.

Pets: none, I'm thankful...just keeping up with Little J is enough for me.

Vacation: back to the Dominican, we went on our honeymoon there and we want to get there every five years at least.

Henry Cavill...You're welcome!

BFP #3: EDD 1/10/13 **DS born 12/30/12!!!**
    BFP #2: MC 7/2/11 @ 12 weeks
    **Missing our February '12 LoveBug**
    BFP #1: MMC discovered on 12/6/10

Anniversary

• Last night DD went to bed at 8. Woke up at 105 and 540 to eat and 720 for the day. DH took her at 720 and I laid in bed until 845 when she was hungry and I had to feed her. Amazing night IMO.

Gtky: What's your favorite movie to watch over and over? I'm really not sure, The War is my favorite movie and I love the Disney classics. I'm collecting them as they're released

Do you have pets? A 4 year old German shepherd named Ada

What's your idea of a dream vacation? Iceland, we've been talking about it for years and have tried to go 3 times and it fell through each time.

• Last night wasn't terrible except DS woke up at 1:30am acting like it was playtime, never does this. I was too tired to try to get him to sleep in his crib so I just caved and brought him in our bed. He slept until 5:30am when we got up for the day. P.S. My DH just stole the last cup of coffee and ran upstairs for a shower...

1. Fantastic Mr. Fox (I can't wait for DS to want to watch it with me)

2. One tabby cat named Hobbes

3. Back to Europe, but this time I want to go to Austria, Germany and must go back to Paris.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"