Secondary IF
Options

What can I expect?

So after 3 failed rounds of clomid, I am going to an RE Wednesday (same practice as my Obgyn so different doctor but same practice). What can I expect? I've done day 3 blood work and my Obgyn said no evidence of PCOS. My day 21 progesterone has been ok, not great,but ok. I am spotting now so I expect AF will show tomorrow, making Wednesday Day 3. Also, insurance will cover diagnostic work ups but not treatment. Is anybody else in the same boat that can give me an idea of how much it will cost?

Just a bit of background; my son is 18 months old and we got pregnant the first month not using protection. I've been using the CBEFM for a few months and get all highs never a peak and I've been using digital OPKs that always turn negative 5 hours after a smiley face.

TIA! 

image 280 image 241 image 31 image 10 Making Us Wait
RSVP Deadline: 10/2

Re: What can I expect?

• Options
    Ok I just saw someone posted the same question. I read the responses to that. However, if any failed clomid users and/or people that never got a peak reading on monitors or more than one smiley face want to jump in that would be great!

image 280 image 241 image 31 image 10 Making Us Wait
    RSVP Deadline: 10/2
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"