January 2013 Moms

to the crib!

I will get DS into his crib this weekend. So far: I put him in his crib drowsy at 7pm, he fell asleep at 7:30. He woke up at 9pm started to cry at 9:12 so I turned on his mobile and he fell asleep at 9:30. Repeat this just now at midnight except he went to sleep sooner. So, not so bad...I pray the time gets longer between his wake ups.

Any pointers ladies? Wish us luck!

Henry Cavill...You're welcome!

BFP #3: EDD 1/10/13 **DS born 12/30/12!!!**
BFP #2: MC 7/2/11 @ 12 weeks
**Missing our February '12 LoveBug**
BFP #1: MMC discovered on 12/6/10

Anniversary

Re: to the crib!

• I'm thinking we are trying to wait until DD can roll onto her belly, then move to the crib. She takes amazingly long  belly naps during the day while i am watching her but HATES being flat on her back to sleep.....so we are still in the RnP at night and I'm  too tired to fight it this time around like i did with DS. As far as pointers, I just kept putting DS back in the crib and he slept longer and longer. Just keep at it!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • jobiannjobiann member

Yay, it's 5:30am....DS usually wakes up between now and 6:30am....and he is still sleeping....IN HIS CRIB. His last wake up was around 2am...but he just whimpered a bit, I didn't turn on his mobile or go in there and he fell back asleep 10 minutes later! Love fir my Motorola video monitor...it was pricey but totally worth it!

I'm not complaining at all even though I'm tired....but a few nights like this and hopefully he will be sleeping in his crib through the night (he slept in the PNP in our bedroom before, the RNP before that from 7pm to 5:30-6am) with no issues! So excited for my little guy! I guess he just wasn't ready the other two times I tried it three weeks ago and five weeks ago.

Anniversary

• Loading the player...
  • That is great!  I was originally in the "crib from day 1" camp but DD had her own agenda.  We have tried so many different things and she still wants nothing to do with her crib.   So, I wish I had pointers but I don't.  

11/2010 Diagnosed with PCOS 
    10/31/11 M/C at 9 weeks
    1/12/13 DD was born
    4/9/16 DS was born 
    9/17 CP 
    6/23/18 BFP EDD 3/4/19 

• jobiannjobiann member
    imageAllycat11:

That is great!  I was originally in the "crib from day 1" camp but DD had her own agenda.  We have tried so many different things and she still wants nothing to do with her crib.   So, I wish I had pointers but I don't.  

I was a DS in the crib from day 1 too...funny how plans change! LOl! I'm excited to see how he does tonight! 

Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"