December 2011 Moms

SAHM drama

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Re: SAHM drama

• -T--T- member
    It's so the opposite of our board. I've been trying to keep up but you almost have to sit online all day long to read it all. I feel bad and it makes me thankful our ladies are so kind.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Loading the player...
  • I've been reading most of it, and it's pretty shocking. I freely admit that I enjoy reading a little drama, but this is way over the top. It has gotten really out of hand. 

OHM born 12/16/11, BAM born 1/10/14, mmc 06/30/15
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • RicolaRicola member
    This drama has been going on for a long time, but on a different board before. It will soon be over though, since Alicia stepped down as a mod. I hope that will put an end to the drama. 
    DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

• I hate to say it, but that one is sort of a "beat a dead horse" type drama - it resurfaces every now and then.  It goes through phases over there.  It was good for a while, then apparently now it's flaring up again...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Just letting you know I am still here :]

TTC#1 for 19 months with PCOS and MFI IUI#3 + injectables = BFP!!!!  Beta#1-134(13dpiui) Beta #2-392(15dpiui) 
    #1 born December 2011
    TTC#2 - Beta #1 -51@10dpo Beta#2 -1353 @16dpo
    #2 born May 2013
    TTC # 3 June 2014 BFP 12-1-14
    #3 born August 2015 
    #4!!!!!!! due June 2017 
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I read through enough to get the general idea. What a headache! I really can't stand drama.
  • I'm totally not understanding what/why that drama even started, what provoked it or who knows (wish there was a "Reader's Digest" option in two paragraphs) - but then again, I try to shut off the drama as much as possible.  Truth be told we had a boatload of drama happen here surrounding Milo's passing but alas, I skipped over that drama too, and hence why the board got to be as quiet as it is...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"