Pregnant after 35

Materna21

After negative Materna21 results the nurse called me today 4weeks later with the results of my NT and it was a positive screen.....I was very very confused the nurse gave me all these numbers and 1 out ofs....I was terrified! Then I reminded her that I had Materna21 I was first in their office to have it and the results were negative she said she would talk to my Dr and call me back.....2 hours later she calls back and tells me that the Dr said the materna21 results were then ones to go by.....I'm still really freaked out....should I worry or is the Matetna21 what I should listen to???? Help I'm kinda scared!!

Re: Materna21

• AbeilleAbeille member
    The MaterniT21 test is a much more accurate screening than the NT scan...you should listen to your doctor. I didn't even have an NT scan, just the Harmony test, which is the same as Mat21.
    Me: 38, PCOS/ DH: 37

DD born 12.21.09, conceived w/ injects and IUI

TTC#2 since Nov 2011

BFP 2.6.12 m/c 6w5d | BFP 5.25.12 c/p

-Back to the RE-

3 medicated IUIs, all BFN

-Taking a break from treatment-

BFP 11.20.12 ~ EDD 7.28.13

image image

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My Chart
  • kje120kje120 member
    The MaterniT21 test results should be trusted over an NT scan.  
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks y'all! I knew that but for some reason I was obsessing about it last night after the phone calls yesterday! The Materna21 trumps the NT!! YAY!
  • I was lucky because I got the NT scan the same day as my Materni 21 results.
    m/c #1 6/30/05 m/c #2 9/18/06 m/c #3 9/18/08 BFP 10/21/12....EDD 7/6/13....Praying this is my sticky baby. Code snippet: HTML, Used for websites, email and some forums. Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"