October 2013 Moms

20 weeks and already waddling?!

20 weeks and already waddling?!

Ummm, anyone else?  My weight gain is in normal range (8 lbs) and I started out average, but I'm only 5'3".  Even people at work have been commenting on it!  I'm gonna be as big as a house!

Re: 20 weeks and already waddling?!

• I've been waddling for a few weeks now. For me it has nothing to do with the belly--it's my pelvis/hips and lower back that are KILLING me
  • imageMrsMommyQ:
    I've been waddling for a few weeks now. For me it has nothing to do with the belly--it's my pelvis/hips and lower back that are KILLING me

This.

My sciatic nerve is in constant pain. It makes me waddle like crazy.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Oh I've been waddling for awhile!  I'm carrying twins and have already gained 21 pounds.  My back and feet are killing me this week which doesn't help my already waddling gait.

image4months_2radioflyer

• imageMrsMommyQ:
    I've been waddling for a few weeks now. For me it has nothing to do with the bellyit's my pelvis/hips and lower back that are KILLING me

Same!
  • So far I have put on 12lbs and i'm waddling too. I looked myself over in the mirror today and i'm shocked at how big I am! I can't imagine how huge i'm going to be by the end of this!
  • Gotta love that relaxin lets your body get nice and comfy in any way possible!
  • I guess it is a combination of the achy tailbone, sore ligaments (I suppose) and the relaxin just letting it all hang out.  I'm glad I'm not some kind of freak show and we are all in the same boat - misery loves company Smile

• SWA80SWA80 member
    I have a nice waddle, up 19lbs with twins. I think I'm done with heels too, just don't want to mess with it.
  • imageMrsMommyQ:
    I've been waddling for a few weeks now. For me it has nothing to do with the bellyit's my pelvis/hips and lower back that are KILLING me

This. I'm almost 22 weeks. 5'2 and have also gained about 8 lbs. Bending over is getting obnoxious. But the waddling is because of back pain and such.

• Yep I'm waddling too. And struggling to get out of DH's low sports car too.
  • imagebeccaleap:
    Yep I'm waddling too. And struggling to get out of DH's low sports car too.

Oh my god - I know! I have a Mini Cooper and it is a struggle to get out of and getting harder every day.  I know I will be trading it in for a more family friendly car, but I may be doing it sooner than later.

• imageMrsMommyQ:
    I've been waddling for a few weeks now. For me it has nothing to do with the belly--it's my pelvis/hips and lower back that are KILLING me

This is me too. I feel ridiculous to be walking with a waddle but my hips on the Right side is just killing me. It just started up last week and my hand on that side has started to go numb too.

Married my very own GI Joe May 2002

BFP May 2002  NMC June 2002
    BFP September 2002 ID twins born April 2003 @ 35 weeks
    BFP September 2007 DD born May 2008
    BFP August 2012 MC October 2012
    BFP January 2012 DD October 2013

I MISS MY TICKER :(

• imageMrsMommyQ:
    Me too. I had hip problems with my first but it started later than this. I'm already looking for a new chiropractor.
    BFP#1: EDD 10/11/11 Our sweet boy Robin was born 7 weeks a little early on 8/23/11 due to HELLP syndrome, unfortunately he was diagnosed with Trisomy13 and left us on 8/29/11. BFP#2: EDD 10/13/13
    thelossblog.blogspot.com
  • 5'4" 7lb gain. Waddling. It happens every time and I gained way more by now both either times. 
    Oct 2008 m/c #1 5 weeks, May 2009 m/c #2 4w5d. BFP 6/23/09 EDD 3/8/10!
    You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you stop to look fear in the face. -Eleanor Roosevelt
    After 1 year of TTC#2 BFP May 2011 m/c #3 4w2d. Off to RE.

Round 1: Femara + Ovidrel +TI = BFP! EDD 2/20/12
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    2IF does not always equal 3IF...Surprise!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • I don't feel like I'm waddling but the other day H said "If it looks like a momma and smells like a momma, and waddles like a duck.... it must be a momma!"  Thanks babe!
    BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"