Parenting

Can we do a doppleganger PIP?

Or has this been done before?  I have it in my head that posters look like certain people and am curious if I'm right.  But I know no one, or at least not me, wants to actually post their real pic so how about if we post a pic of our celeb doppleganger? 

Who you actually look like, not who you want to look like :)

*Siggy Warning*

About me  2007: Started TTC. 2008: OB prescribed clomid, went to RE and was Dx with PCOS. 2009: IUI #1 w/follitsim and trigger = BFP. B/G Twins born at 33 weeks. 2012: TTC #3, Round 2 of Letrozole w/TI = BFP, missed m/c at 8 1/2 wks. Currently on the bench as we make plans for a new home. Anxious to start TTC #3 within the next year!

Re: Can we do a doppleganger PIP?

• If she were blonde, and a little shorter

*Siggy Warning*

About me  2007: Started TTC. 2008: OB prescribed clomid, went to RE and was Dx with PCOS. 2009: IUI #1 w/follitsim and trigger = BFP. B/G Twins born at 33 weeks. 2012: TTC #3, Round 2 of Letrozole w/TI = BFP, missed m/c at 8 1/2 wks. Currently on the bench as we make plans for a new home. Anxious to start TTC #3 within the next year!

• imageAshPal61:

I wish I could play, butI don't think I look like anyone famous.

<--Boring

Then you will forever look like a talking pug to me

*Siggy Warning*

• Loading the player...
  • imageAshPal61:

I wish I could play, butI don't think I look like anyone famous.

<--Boring

Same here 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

or, one time,

ETA: Based on what OTHER people have told me.

What *I* think I look like:

"To me, you are perfect."

• I'm the dopplegang queen, crystal. And I see Feist more now that your pictures are close.

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• I get Geena Davis a lot.

But more from her A League of Her Own days.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  •  Sorry it's so big. I look similar to Lauren London, except my dimples are not nearly as pronounced.

"Man, be creative. Like the stuff you do. Do nice things. Love respectfully. Laugh a fucking lot. Curse when you feel like it. Life is cool." - Jean Grae

image image
    M (3/9/02) and E (2/28/12)

• DD#1 said I look just like:

DD#1 born 9/29/2010; DD#2 born 2/25/2013

• EVA116EVA116 member
    My husband swears I look like Kate Mara. I can't post a pic of her cause I am at work....feel free to do it for me. :)

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imageJPinkman:

DD#1 said I look just like:

*giggle snort* 

• imagezeptattoo:
    imageJPinkman:

DD#1 said I look just like:

*giggle snort* 

Yeah - that was a good day - she also told me I needed to shave my legs - I mean give me a break kid - I just had DD#2 three months ago!

DD#1 born 9/29/2010; DD#2 born 2/25/2013

• Get her a lot
  • I get Carolyn Bessette-Kennedy a lot.

• imagecrystaladult:
    This is a picture of Violet and I when we woke up the other day. Missy told me that I looked like Feist.nbsp;
    Totally see. Very pretty!
  • I was recently doppleganged, but I can't remember who I was told I look like.  I hear Sarah Silverman, Sandra Bullock, or Liv Tyler IRL.

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• mhaas28mhaas28 member

I have been told I look like Maggie Gyllenhaal. 

photo 8e32bb2b-42a7-49d2-85df-cab52864175d_zpse525d043.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • are yall posting pics of yourselves cuz that went swimmingly last time

I got a lot of Alicia Silverstone circa The Crush when I was that age. I don't think we look anything alike now.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagecolleenb262:
    I get Geena Davis a lot.imageimageThat may not be the best comparison picture.nbsp;nbsp;IRL I feel like I look a lot more like her.
    I think you look like Ashley Williams
  • I got her during the "My So Called Life" days when I was a teen.

I never saw it though. I'm an older version of the gal in my siggy. Except she's more beautiful to me.

Lilypie - (gu1R)
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

• imagemhaas28:

I see a little of Michelle Trachtenberg. 

imageimage

• On 2 separate occasions, DS has called this guy mama while we were reading his Red Sox book.

Hmph.

I've gotten Tara Lipinski a few times, and I don't really care for that one either.  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
                                         DS is 1DAF

"I realize I say the word fuck a lot, and I'd like to apologize but I don't give a shit." -Lewis Black
  • That's totally me in my avatar pic.

JK but I dont look like anyone and I could probably pull it off.

Eta I did get a pre makeover canadian idol runner up 8 years ago
  • imageEllaHella:
    imageuconnhuskie007:
    imageEllaHella:

imageeasel feasel:
    are yall posting pics of yourselves cuz that went swimmingly last time

Yeah.  Kind of a bad idea ladies.

uhhhh wait - fill me in?  what happened last time? 

I will PM you

No, what happened?

• imageEllaHella:
    Someone saved the pic and posted them later to taunt certain posters.  Some were used to create AEs with the pics. 

Oh. I guess that sounds fun if you are an asshat.

• Can't post a pic because I'm at work, but Gillian Anderson - like an early 30's Gillian Anderson.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • In high school and college, I got Katie Holmes a lot.

A few years ago, DH told me I looked like Margaret McPoyle (hence my avatar) but quickly corrected himself to say I just look like the actress that plays her. Suuuuure.

Since I hit my 30s and I cut my hair off, I don't really get any comparisons. Have at it, if you have suggestions.

• I get Marisa Tomei a lot. I went on an interview once and the guy interviewing me said "Wow, you look just like MT"....I didn't get the job, I believe that it's because he didn't like her. ;) 

“I’d marry again if I found a man who had $15 million and would sign over half of it to me before the marriage and guarantee he’d be dead in a year.” - Bette Davis
  • MooOinkMooOink member
    I get jennifer Lawrence alot. Which is probably why she's my major girl crush. Hah!
  • I've done this before, but probably new to some of you:

I look a lot like Jon Heder (aka Napolean Dynamite, current version) 

Also, a bit like Jack Davenport, but lighter hair. Mostly the face shape and eye spacing with a weaker jawline. Not quite as attractive:

I'm really not sure who DW looks like. She's got a very unique facial structure. Let's go with Mila Jovovich. It's not a great match, but there are some similarities I can see.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BhqjipgCIAAOz7H.jpg
    -My son was born in April 2012. He pretty much rules.
  • imageFianschneid:

In high school and college, I got Katie Holmes a lot.

I see a little Ashlee Simpson.

Mixed with Katie Holmes.

imageimage

• imagemissyishere:
    imageFianschneid:

In high school and college, I got Katie Holmes a lot.

I see a little Ashlee Simpson.

Mixed with Katie Holmes.

I think the nose goes a long way on this one.
  • imageshanado:
    Me

Totally see it!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • DH looks a lot like this guy, but I think my H is more attractive:

(He was a deckhand on the Deadliest Catch's boat Time Bandit)

imageimage

• When I was a teenager and again around the age of  30 (I'm 36), I used to get Molly Ringwald. This is the pic I used on my FB when everyone was posting dopplegangers.

DH has gotten Zachary Quinto, but DH is a bit older.

Our sweet girl is 3!

Lilypie - (R7Ux)

• I've been told that I resemble Jennifer Garner. TBH, I could see a few similarities...if I was about 30lbs lighter, lol. Skinny biitch she is! I was definitely flattered though!
  • I've gotten Zooey Deschanel once when I had bangs and wore makeup (lololol), but I disagree. I also got her once: 

'cept I don't have a butt chin or DSL. My eyes are also a lil bigger. I don't really look like anyone famous.

My ex (LO's dad) looks almost EXACTLY like the dude in the v-neck and glasses from this band:

Only IMO slightly more good looking.  

Pregnancy Ticker
  • imagecrystaladult:

This is a picture of Violet and I when we woke up the other day. Missy told me that I looked like Feist. 

::sees it:: 

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"