HDBD!

Come on, friends! Let's play again :-)

Here is Alex playing with DH this afternoon:

DS born 12/2011
DD born 03/2014

Re: HDBD!

• Options
    -T--T- member

That is so cute! How are you feeling about this cycle?

This is DS a couple weeks ago actually. I'm so proud of how well he's sitting up by himself!

• Options

Ricola - do you have a pool?  If so I am so jealous!  :)

T - LO is doing such a great job sitting!   

Here are a few that I posted on Instagram earlier this week.

DS at daycare :)

And DD at gymnastics - she asked to get her picture taken with these guys.  It was so cute.  She never wants her picture taken!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    NNGnomeNNGnome member

DSs first day at the beach this weekend...he had a great time :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Diagnosed with Anti little c antibodies. DS1 7.11.11 - Anaemia and Jaundice. 10 days in the NICU, 1 exchange transfusion and 4 blood transfusions. DS2 29.8.13 - Anaemia 7 days in the NICU and 1 exchange transfusion. Both are now happy and healthy. 

• Options
    RicolaRicola member

Oh man, all your kids are so cute! We really should make this a weekly thread again, I love to see them all grow up. 

T, that's awesome that he can sit up by himself like that! Way to go! Makes your life a bit easier, I bet!

Kelly, yes, that's our pool :-) Now that it's hot again, we really enjoy it. And Alex has much more fun in it than last year! 

DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

• Options
    RicolaRicola member
    image-T-:

That is so cute! How are you feeling about this cycle?

I just saw that my ticker here is off, so weird! I am on CD 15 today and think I will o soon. For some reason I have a good feeling about this month, I don't know why. We'll see, I guess ;-) 

DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

• Options

Everyone's kids are adorable and growing up so fast. Really jealous of your pool Ricola! Looks like a lot of fun! This picture is from today when I caught DS STANDING on top of the coffee table holding both tv remotes. It's blurry but thought it was funny then he got mad when I got him down of course.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    Ps sorry the pic is huge, I'm still not good on this thing at posting pictures
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options

These are all from last night.  Delali reading bed time stories with grandma, Delali and Daddy choosing ringtones, and finally one of my favorites, Delali stuck on the coffee table after she climbed up there and couldn't figure out how to get down. Mind you, the whole time, her feet were about 6 inches off the floor.

• Options
    Gorgeous children everyone! I love when we do this and get to see the little faces behind the posts.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"