November 2011 Moms
Options

separation anxiety from mom...

My daughter is attached to me at the hip. We can be in a room full of kids and toys and dd will not want to do anything without me right at her side. I feel like it is getting worse.  Even at home she has to be touching me at all times or she cries. She goes to daycare during the week so I am so confused. Anyone experience this or have suggestions how to work this out. I work full time while she is in daycare. 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: separation anxiety from mom...

• Options
    DS1 has separation anxiety, but it isn't that bad.  It is also getting better as he gets older.  I am hoping that a part day preschool program will help.  So, no real suggestion, but I wish you luck!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    My daughter did the same thing, but around 9 months.  I also work full time, and I teach music part time 4 nights a week.  I had to cut out everything that wasn't my full time job until she was okay with being away from Mommy for a while.  It took about a month and a half.  Her sleep pattern got better too.  Is there something you can cut out after work, cut back on?  Or maybe, take her with you?
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    December Siggy Challenge:

A Charlie Brown Christmas
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"