Pregnant after 35
Options

Finally feel like I can join the group!

Hi everyone I'm Cyndi, I'm 35 and today after several worrisome weeks, lots of bleeding and stress we finally got to see the baby and hear the heartbeat.  I cant wait to get to know other over 35 moms and hear how things are progressing for all of you!
BabyName TickerImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Pregnancy Ticker
image""> image

Re: Finally feel like I can join the group!

• Options
    GuennieGuennie member
    Oh yay!!  I was hoping we'd get a happy update from you- congratulations!!!  :)
    Me:41, DH:41 Positive for MTHFR mutations- one copy C677T, one copy A1298C. One daughter born on Thanksgiving in 2013. Six losses.
  • Options

imageGuennie:
    Oh yay!!  I was hoping we'd get a happy update from you- congratulations!!!  :)

Thank You!

Pregnancy Ticker
    image""> image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yay!  Congrats on seeing the baby and hearing the heartbeat. One of my favorite sounds. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Congratulations!  I'm so jealous!  I'm 40 and expecting our first.  It feels like there's so much that can go wrong.  Looking forward to some reassurance at my first appointment next week.
  • Options

Congratulations! I know you must feel so much better. Do you know what was causing the bleeding? I've been spotting off and on and I just had my 8 week check-up 2 days ago. I was told I had a small subchorionic hematoma. I'm still worried about everything continuing to go well but at least I have a reason for spotting which is somewhat reassuring. This may be something you may want to ask your doctor about. Hope this helps.

• Options
    congrats on that heartbeat!!  i am new here too... been posting mostly in the december 2013 moms board, but figured i belonged here too, since I am 36 (will be 37 in August)!  i had some early spotting and they did an u/s at 6weeks and i got to see the heart beat.  i wasn't sure they would find it, but there it was.  of course, now i can't wait til my next u/s which isn't until june 17th!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    kje120kje120 member
    Congratulations and welcome!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

Not really sure why I was bleeding, over doing it is prob the main reason!  I should have know better than taking 9 girls camping...lol!!

Yeah I am finally breathing a little bit, and trying to settle into the life of pregnancy before Wednesday I kinda felt I didn't belong anywhere yet because I really wasn't sure if the baby had made it.

Congrats to everyone!  Can't wait to get to know you all!

Pregnancy Ticker
    image""> image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"