Toddlers: 24 Months+

Bedtime

What time is bedtime for your 2 year olds?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie - (A6Jy)

Re: Bedtime

• 8pm
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • jmdahnjmdahn member
    7:30 during the week and 8 p.m. on the weekends when Daddy is home. 
  • Loading the player...
  • My son goes down between 8:30 and 9.  I know it's late but I let him stay up so he can spend a little bit of time with my husband after work.

• Around 9 we start bath time and our routine at 8pm ish and go from there based on weather he is tired or not
  • AWLMAWLM member
    My LO goes to bed between 8 and 10pm. It usually depends on whether or not he has had a nap.
  • 6:30 if she has no nap; 7:30 if she has a nap.

My daughter gets fairly whiny/cranky by those times. However, even though we put her in the crib then--she still will talk and play in the crib for about an hour before she falls asleep. She needs that wind-down/alone time. 

My daughter is my hero.
  • 6:00pm - he's an early riser no matter what the bedtime, so he needs the sleep.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Mrs.EMSMrs.EMS member
    THIS but mine is up up at 6:00-6:30.
  • 8-830pm hes like clock work around that time!
  • My son goes to bed about 9:00. He takes a 2+ hour nap in the afternoon so he's getting about 12 hours of sleep a day.

Just curious--do those moms whose kids are in bed before 7:00 work outside the home? Many nights, I don't get home with my son until 6:00. I can't imagine putting him to bed just minutes later. 

• He's usually in bed around 7:45, but doesn't fall asleep until about 8:30. He also loves to use stall tactics before bedtime and ask to pee like 4359856 times. :P
  • 8pm when it's just mommy 9 or 10 pm when daddy's home he lets bedtime slight and then wonders why they are cranky the next day
  • kpips20kpips20 member
    Upstairs around 7pm, asleep by 7:30pm. She's up at 6:15/6:30 regardless of what time she goes to bed. She naps for usually 2.5 hours.

• Around 8.  We still have to wake him up most mornings to get ready for school at 7:15, so if we have too many grouchy mornings I try and do a 7:30 bedtime. 
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • In bed 8 - 8:30, asleep 9 - 10. If he doesn't take a nap, he's usually in bed by 7:30 and asleep in about 2 minutes.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • DD goes to bed at 8:00.  DS goes to bed at 7:30.  We start baths at 7:00 for both.  And yes, I work part time.  It's hard, but sleep is the one thing I really, really enforce.  My kids wake up at 7:00.  DD hasn't napped since before her 2nd birthday.  DS still naps about 1 1/2 hour each day.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Bedtime is 9:30.  Chances are once the pool opens next weekend bedtime will be pushed back to closer to 10/10:15.  The pool doesn't close till 9 and we usually stay till closing most nights.
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• erbearerbear member
    between 6:30-8, depending on her day. If she's tired, I put her down early. I'm not sure what time she actually goes to sleep though, but she's usually in her bed around 7.
    "Hello, babies. Welcome to Earth. It's hot in the summer and cold in the winter. It's round and wet and crowded. At the outside, babies, you've got about a hundred years here. There's only one rule that I know of, babies. God damn it, you've got to be kind." - Kurt Vonnegut
  • We are not even finished with dinner until close to 8, so lo is in bed by 8:30ish. It takes her sometimes up to an hour though to fall asleep. I want to shoot myself come bedtime lol..
  • 7ish. Last night it was 6:45. Most weeknights is 7-7:15.

bfp#4 3/19/2014 edd 12/1/2014 please let this be the one!

beta @ 5w0d = 12,026! u/s 4/22/14 @ 8w1d it's twins!

• At 2 we were still doing 7-7 a few months after she turned 2 she just started not falling asleep until around 9ish. I felt bad about her sitting in her bed for 2 hours so after some time we have pushed her bedtime back to 8:30 and she still stays up and plays in bed for 45 - an hour.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"