December 2011 Moms

Wednesday night TV?

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Re: Wednesday night TV?

• Nothing on TV tonight. DH is watching a horrible scary movie called Sinister. I don't know if I will be able to sleep tonight.

TTC#1 for 19 months with PCOS and MFI IUI#3 + injectables = BFP!!!!  Beta#1-134(13dpiui) Beta #2-392(15dpiui) 
    #1 born December 2011
    TTC#2 - Beta #1 -51@10dpo Beta#2 -1353 @16dpo
    #2 born May 2013
    TTC # 3 June 2014 BFP 12-1-14
    #3 born August 2015 
    #4!!!!!!! due June 2017 
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Loading the player...
  • -T--T- member
    I know I'm late, but we don't have cable. We watch Hulu and Netflix. It's kind of evil because I can watch a show any time, without having to wait until Monday night, or whatever. It is good though too because I make it a goal to never have the tv on during the day unless I'm folding laundry. That doesn't always happen. I think Nashville was on last night... I don't really know though. I might have to watch that today. I just have to start some laundry so it's done by the time I want to watch :)
  • I watched Master Chef last night as well. DH is doing an online class in the evenings so the tv remote is mine for a while... and all I could come up with was Master Chef!
    OHM born 12/16/11, BAM born 1/10/14, mmc 06/30/15
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • -T--T- member

imagemtb21:
    imagechristinesb19:
    I watched Master Chef last night as well. DH is doing an online class in the evenings so the tv remote is mine for a while... and all I could come up with was Master Chef!
    I like it. We watch a lot of food network /cooking shows. T, I don't think we have Hulu in Canada? I've never really heard of it off TB. We do have Netflix, but it's not as good as the American Netflix.

That's such a shame! We actually "share" with some friends of ours that live a block away. We pay for Hulu and give them our password and they pay for Netflix and they give us their password. So we pay even less! We paid so much for dish. Of course, DH can't just get the basic so no regular tv it is.

• Last night we watched Modern Family - not trashy but funny & cute! 

Do you have Tivo?  Could always record other days trashy shows and then watch them on Weds night?  :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• imagemtb21:
    imagechristinesb19:
    I watched Master Chef last night as well. DH is doing an online class in the evenings so the tv remote is mine for a while... and all I could come up with was Master Chef!
    I like it. We watch a lot of food network /cooking shows. T, I don't think we have Hulu in Canada? I've never really heard of it off TB. We do have Netflix, but it's not as good as the American Netflix.

Oh, don't get me wrong. I like Master Chef too, as well as a bunch of stuff on Food Network. It's just not what I expected to settle on what with the million channels we get now that we have cable for the first time ever.

We're getting Netflix next week so that we can watch the new Arrested Development when it comes out. I'm very excited. 

OHM born 12/16/11, BAM born 1/10/14, mmc 06/30/15
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"