Pre-School and Daycare

Has anyone done a My Little Pony Bday

I need ideas. I know a lot of people use a rainbow theme for the food for My Little Pony parties and end up serving a lot of candy. While this looks super cute a lot of the people who are coming have strict dietary restrictions so I don't want to serve any candy. The only "junk food" will be the cake. There will only be a four kids as guests and they are all four or younger. I will be buying the My Little Pony paper plates, etc. I am just trying to figure out out what else to decorate with to make it pretty and fun as well as what food to serve.

Re: Has anyone done a My Little Pony Bday

• lawry13lawry13 member

imagefredalina:
    What about fruit? Red watermelon, strawberries, cherries, raspberries. Orange slices, carrots, melon. Yellow bananas, yellow mini tomatoes, pineapple. Green kiwis, celery, apples, pears, grapes. Blueberries. Purple dragon fruit, blackberries, grapes.

I was thinking the same thing! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagefredalina:
    What about fruit?

Red watermelon, strawberries, cherries, raspberries.

Orange slices, carrots, melon.

Yellow bananas, yellow mini tomatoes, pineapple.

Green kiwis, celery, apples, pears, grapes.

Blueberries.

Purple dragon fruit, blackberries, grapes.

Awesome. You can also serve pony food: carrots, apples, etc.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • We did a rainbow using watermelon as a base for skewers.  Did marshmallow as clouds, voliet=purple grapes, indigo=  can't remeber what we did for this, blue=blueberries, green= green grapes, yellow= pineapple, orange=cantulope, red=strawberries. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"