Minnesota Babies

Eagan Recomendations...

My family is moving from Maple Grove to Eagan and am looking for some recs from other moms.

I am looking for a preschool for my daughter who is 4. I am also looking for a pediatrician and children's dentist.

Thanks in advance! 

Re: Eagan Recomendations...

• Pediatrician I would reccomend is Eagan Valley Pediatrics. The Doctor and CNP Jayne are the best by far! I went to them when I was little and they are going to be my LO's pediatric office as well.

As far as dentist go I will be taking my LO to one in Saint Paul. They are strictly a pediatric dentist office and used to be in Rosemount. I can't think of the name but I will edit when I find it!
  • schmoodschmood member

I take my son to Mendakota Peds in West Saint Paul and love them.  Its a smaller office with just 2 physicians and the 2 of them answer calls after-hours, not a nurseline.

When I worked at Children's in St. Paul, we had a ton of families that loved Eagan Valley Peds as well, as PP mentioned

I've heard mixed reviews about Pediatric and Young Adult Medicine - they have an office in Eagan.  I have one friend who loves the docs there and another who was not impressed.  I do know that here if you call to ask a question, you always get to talk to a doctor, instead of a nurse.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • RachT28RachT28 member
    Tiny tots is a great preschool program run by the Burnsville Eagan Savage school district. My son went to Rahn Elementary for his class and loved it. They teach the kids songs, alphabet, counting, days of the week, and do lots of different fun things with science and math. This is a great class for 3, 4 and 5 year olds as it helps kids prepare for kindergarten. My son also had speech and language for 20 minutes each day he went to school. I highly recommend this. The program is open to kids outside the district.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Northern Eagan or southern? We love district 197's preschool program and they have classes at Pilot Knob. I think the morning classes are full, but there may be room in the afternoon class.
    imageimage
  • imageauroraloo:
    imageschmood:

I've heard mixed reviews about Pediatric and Young Adult Medicine - they have an office in Eagan.  I have one friend who loves the docs there and another who was not impressed.  I do know that here if you call to ask a question, you always get to talk to a doctor, instead of a nurse.

We use PYAM, We see Drs. Liddle and Sieferman and I cannot say enough good things about them both. I have been to the Eagan office once, and the only weird thing was the creepy eyes on Belle's face in a wall painting. :)

We love PYAM! We see Dr. Saxton and she is just so wonderful with my son. I always feel like she totally answers all of my questions and doesn't rush at all. We have also liked Dr Sieferman and Dr. Balfanz--he's been around forever and knows his medicine but also keeps up to date on current research. Love this clinic and I will be sad to leave them when we move next month. :(

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"