Pittsburgh Babies
Options

South Hills/West Mifflin/Elizabeth area pediatrician recs?

Does anyone have a recommendation for a good pediatrician in the West Mifflin/ Pleasant Hills or even White Oak area? It doesn't have to be a doctor. I would be more than willing to try an NP, but I'm just not sure where to start. 

Re: South Hills/West Mifflin/Elizabeth area pediatrician recs?

• Options
    We're due in May and plan on using Kids Plus Pediatrics. We know a few people that take their children to them and have heard nothing but good things about them. You can go on to their website www.kidspluspgh.com and get more info... even schedule an office tour. Hope this helps! Good luck!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    We LOVE Children's community pediatrics. The docs are great and so is the NP. We see doctor Bennett regularly.

They are directly affiliated with children's hospital, they Have an urgent care and walk in hours.

I go to the Brentwood office and live in Lincoln Place. There are offices in Jefferson Hills and Bethel Park as well.

HTH!

First we had eachother.5.27.11
    Then we had you.6.16.12
    Now we have everything.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options

imagepghmortdoll:
    We LOVE Children's community pediatrics. The docs are great and so is the NP. We see doctor Bennett regularly. They are directly affiliated with children's hospital, they Have an urgent care and walk in hours. I go to the Brentwood office and live in Lincoln Place. There are offices in Jefferson Hills and Bethel Park as well. HTH!

same here! I have a 7wk old and we have seen 3 of the drs in the group so far and loved them esp dr Bennett and dr Cohen. I also go to the brentwood office. Great group of doctors there!!!  G/L. :-) 

imageimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary

• Options
    I concur about south hills peds by children's. I've gone to them since childhood and everyone in my family sees them. I've talked all my friends into them. I prefer Cohen and diamond...but all the drs are great! Nurses and triage are always friendly and learn kids and parents by name! Great clean offices in Brentwood and Jefferson both easy to find right on 51 and their urgent care in bethel park has saved me many trips to children's hospital after hours!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"