Maryland Babies
Options

Booster car seat recommendations

I want to move my 3 year old into a booster seat with a 5 point harness...any suggestions?? I have the LATCH system in my car. Thanks!

Re: Booster car seat recommendations

• Options
    Graco Nautilus. It eventually can be used with the seat belt too.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageMaryland Baby:
    Graco Nautilus. It eventually can be used with the seat belt too.

I second the Graco Nautilus. Great seat and it fits in small vehicles well. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Diono seats get top safety ratings, and the convertible seats are also booster seats. the R100 has a 5pt harness.  Dinon's are very slim, I know someone who fits 3 of them in the back of a camry.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

Our 3 year old is off the charts for height, so we wanted to go with something that would fit her for the longest time.  We got the Graco Argo.  It is a 5 point harness carsteat, that converts to a high back booster and a backless booster.  You can use the Harness up to 70 pounds or 52" (4'3") and you can use the booster set up to 100 pounds.

DD has outgrown every carseat by height well before by weight, so this was the best option for us.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

We also have the Graco Nautilus 3 in 1 for our 3 year old. I just checked the product instructions because she is very close to 40 lbs and we still have her hooked up with LATCH. It said they can use LATCH til 48 lbs so we're good for a little while.

Anyhow, we love the seat. 

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Thank you so much everyone!  I was leaning towards the Graco Nautilus, so this just confirms it! :)
  • Options
    We have a Nautilus in my husband's car and a Frontier in mine.  I love my Frontier but the Nautilus is great too.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"