Toddlers: 24 Months+
Options

Cable socket cover

My toddler somehow has pulled off the cover to the cable socket in his room, screws all. Does anyone have any suggestions how to two year old proof a wall socket?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie - (A6Jy)

Re: Cable socket cover

• Options

Put heavy furniture in front of it??  The entire thing right off the wall?!  That's a strong kid! :)  Toddlers are so mischievous!  They make covers that cover up the cords in the socket, etc, but that won't help keep him from pulling those covers off too if he starts in a corner and yanks the whole thing off!  This might be one you hide with furniture and discipline for if he touches them again. 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks, ladies.  He actually pulled off one of those covers, Tricia.  Lol.  I have no idea how.  My DH thinks he can fix it where he won't be able to do it again, plus we're going to rearrange furniture in his room.  Ugh.  He's crazy strong!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie - (A6Jy)

• Options

imagernbeth477:
    Thanks, ladies.  He actually pulled off one of those covers, Tricia.  Lol.  I have no idea how.  My DH thinks he can fix it where he won't be able to do it again, plus we're going to rearrange furniture in his room.  Ugh.  He's crazy strong!

It must have not been screwed in properly if he was able to take it off.  

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"