June 2011 Moms

Long time, no see...

I actually had sometime to cruise on the net!  I have missed getting on here to ask questions and have that much need support.  I can't believe my little man is going to be 2 in a month and a half.  It has been an eventful second year with Brooks.  He has had to get two sets of tubes and a hernia repair this year.  DH and I are ready for things to calm down.  His size is still not on the chart, but we have switched pediatricians. The new one is not near as concerned about his size. 

Looks like we will be starting to try for #3 next month, which is crazy to me.  B still seems so much like a baby, but DH and I are ready to complete our family.  Hope all is great for everyone out there.  I hope to be able to get on here more often.  It would be nice if there was an app for the message boards. 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Re: Long time, no see...

• I don't get on here as often as I used to.  I am on FB more, but I pop over here every now and then to see how everyone is doing.  

Sounds like you have been very busy.  Glad to hear your new pedi is not concerned about DS's size.  I know from my own experience that it is worrisome when they keep telling you DS is off the chart.  

Good luck with #3. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"