Parenting

is it really that difficult

is it really that difficult to eat right and exercise

i see yall on here everyday whinging about diets and meal planning and eating vegetables and blah blah wah wah

stop putting hotdogs in ur boxed mac n cheese and get off the damn couch

Re: is it really that difficult

• Actually a healthy diet would allow for a hot dog Mac and cheese splurge every once in awhile. And yes for some people work, kids, other priorities do hinder their attempts at major life style changes.
  • imagekrptcmschfmkr128:
    Is it really that difficult to post shiiit under your own name instead of an AE?

Clearly this one's a toughie.
    DS1 November 2009
    DS2 August 2012
  • Loading the player...
  • imagekrptcmschfmkr128:
    Is it really that difficult to post shiiit under your own name instead of an AE?

People get so crabby when they haven't eaten enough, get yourself a Snickers.

Back away from the hot dogs with mac n cheese

*Siggy Warning*

About me  2007: Started TTC. 2008: OB prescribed clomid, went to RE and was Dx with PCOS. 2009: IUI #1 w/follitsim and trigger = BFP. B/G Twins born at 33 weeks. 2012: TTC #3, Round 2 of Letrozole w/TI = BFP, missed m/c at 8 1/2 wks. Currently on the bench as we make plans for a new home. Anxious to start TTC #3 within the next year!

• imageuconnhuskie007:
    wait that's an AE?nbsp; my bmb was desimated b.c of an AE.nbsp; this give me the sadz

Alter Ego. Some are harmless, some are funny, some are big ol' shiit stirers.
    DS1 November 2009
    DS2 August 2012
  • imageuconnhuskie007:

imageLaylaPartDeux:
    imageuconnhuskie007:
    wait that's an AE?nbsp; my bmb was desimated b.c of an AE.nbsp; this give me the sadz
    Alter Ego. Some are harmless, some are funny, some are big ol' shiit stirers.

not what's, that's.  thx though! 

Ahhh. ::snort:: I'm good at the reading.
    DS1 November 2009
    DS2 August 2012
  • imageMollusksWrangler:
    imageAshPal61:
    What's "whinging"?
    I've only heard Brits use it in place of whining.

Oh great, so now we have some foreigner giving us crap. Didn't we kick their arses like a long time ago and they're still trying to tell us how to live?

*Siggy Warning*

About me  2007: Started TTC. 2008: OB prescribed clomid, went to RE and was Dx with PCOS. 2009: IUI #1 w/follitsim and trigger = BFP. B/G Twins born at 33 weeks. 2012: TTC #3, Round 2 of Letrozole w/TI = BFP, missed m/c at 8 1/2 wks. Currently on the bench as we make plans for a new home. Anxious to start TTC #3 within the next year!

• Hey...whatever happened to KC_13? Does she ever come around here anymore?

What? No reason.

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• <------ feels cheated bc I did not have a weenie in my boxed Mac n cheese lunch today...
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

It takes a special amount of bitch to induce menstruation in another person. - LovelyRitaMeterMaid

Rap Roller
  • imageHilarityEnsued:
    imageEllaHella:

I use organic turkey dogs in Annies mac and cheese.&nbsp; Is that okay?&nbsp;

This feels like a very balanced meal...

They should make a pouch out of this.

image"

My 4 Angel Babies.....
    MC#1- 12/2008, MC#2- 05/2009, MC#3 07/2009, MC#4 11/2009

Training to become an IBCLC. BF Questions? Just ask!

• imagegnomemom:

Hey...whatever happened to KC_13? Does she ever come around here anymore?

What? No reason.

Uh, she posted here today.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageexit stage left:

i see yall on here everyday whinging about diets and meal planning and eating vegetables and blah blah wah wah

Wow, thanks for solving the obesity crisis in America. Genius. Next you can work on a grammar campaign.

• DH and I still make the boxed Kraft mac and cheese sometimes, but we fancy it up by putting real cheddar and freshly grated parmesan in it. Cuz we're grown ups, yo.

BabyFruit Ticker

• imagegnomemom:

What? No reason.

• imagerobinsokj:
    imagegnomemom:

What? No reason.

Uh, she posted here today.  

Really? I don't think I've seen a post from her in forever. I just kind of pop in and out throughout the day, though.

BabyFruit Ticker

• imageexit stage left:
    imagegnomemom:

What? No reason.

I'm here and posted this morning since you're keeping track of my whereabouts so closely.

*Siggy Warning*

• imagekrptcmschfmkr128:
    imageexit stage left:
    imagegnomemom:

What? No reason.

I'm here and posted this morning since you're keeping track of my whereabouts so closely.

Oops?

I...what just happened...?

BabyFruit Ticker

• imagekrptcmschfmkr128:

I'd like to know this also!

• imageEllaHella:

Am I really that jaded against the AEs that I am the only one not buying that KC is Exit and that oops was on purpose. 

AE games.  I haz seen them.

I'm with you. 

Not that that's shocking

• imagekrptcmschfmkr128:
    imageEllaHella:
    imagekrptcmschfmkr128:
    imageexit stage left:
    imagegnomemom:

What? No reason.

Oops?

No.  AEs love to do this.

Lol no, she went back and edited it out, I think it might be real.  But Gravy disagrees.

I thought it was a joke too - until the edit - but maybe the edit is to further toy with our minds. 

*Siggy Warning*

• imageAshPal61:

imageLaurelBee:
    &lt;------ feels cheated bc I did not have a weenie in my boxed Mac n cheese lunch today...

lol

I'm real mature

Best thing to come out of all of this. Lol!
    DS1 November 2009
    DS2 August 2012
  • imageAshPal61:
    imageEllaHella:

Am I really that jaded against the AEs that I am the only one not buying that KC is Exit and that oops was on purpose. 

same, that one seemed too easy

This is my thought too.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageEllaHella:

Yeah, I'm not. I'm busy being a douche on the Sahm board. Check the time stamps yo. Lol.

and whoever said I'd have the balls to say it in my real name hit the nail on the head. I've said worse. Lol 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageAshPal61:
    What's "whinging"?

The muggle town Harry Potter grew up in.

• imageItsAllGravy7:
    imageexit stage left:
    imagegnomemom:

What? No reason.

I believe this to be an AE fail, fail. As in ESL wants us all to believe she's KC_13 when she's not. Nice try though, AE.

Okay, that makes sense. Back when I was just a dirty lurker, KC was always entertaining because she acted like being thin and beautiful was so effortless for her and she wasn't as sympathetic to everyone else's struggles in those areas.

She didn't seem the AE type, though, and she isn't dumb. This post just made me think of that time. Then ESL pretended to fail and I thought I was psychic for a minute. Oh well.

BabyFruit Ticker

• Team Intentional Oops. I highly doubt that this is KC. She has no problem taking a flaming under her real name.
    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/1e/60/2a/1e602a4261a90b9c761ebe748b780318.jpg    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/47/2c/07/472c076006afed606241716dd0db828a.jpg 
  • EVA116EVA116 member
    imageexit stage left:

soooo, if I don't put the hotdog IN the mac n cheese, then I will lose weight.

Got it. It was so simple....how did I not see it.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • ktshoffktshoff member
  • imageKlondikeBar:
    Team Intentional Oops. I highly doubt that this is KC. She has no problem taking a flaming under her real name.

I agree. I totally didn't mean to turn this into a KC blamefest. I'm sorry, guise. ARs are a coward's game, and that isn't her style.

BabyFruit Ticker

• imagektshoff:
    sodium, nitrates, and yellow dye no.485931646 FTW!
  • All I've gotten from following this thread is a craving for hot dog and Mac and cheese. Damn you a holes.
  • EVA116EVA116 member
    My pregnant azz ate Reese's cereal with whipped cream on it last night. But I did get off the couch to make it.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imageAshPal61:

imageLaurelBee:
    <------ feels cheated bc I did not have a weenie in my boxed Mac n cheese lunch today...

lol

I'm real mature

Bahaha! I didn't even realize that when I hit post. Get your mind out of the gutter Ash! :) 

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

It takes a special amount of bitch to induce menstruation in another person. - LovelyRitaMeterMaid

Rap Roller
  • suv75suv75 member
    Am I the only one grossed out by hotdogs in mac n cheese? Hotdogs belong on buns with ketchup, mustard, relish, tomatoes and onions.
  • imagesuv75:
    Am I the only one grossed out by hotdogs in mac n cheese? Hotdogs belong on buns with ketchup, mustard, relish, tomatoes and onions.

yes, yes you are the only one. It's like a marriage made in processed food heaven. 

• Missyishere was here and hates hot dogs unless they're covered in a delicious corn shell.

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• imageEVA116:
    My pregnant azz ate Reese's cereal with whipped cream on it last night. But I did get off the couch to make it.

Wow, you're 31 weeks already? I feel like your ticker just said like 22 weeks.

I'm not a big hot dog and mac 'n cheese fan but I do like to put Cholula on my Kraft mac 'n cheese. 

• imagemissyishere:
    Missyishere was here and hates hot dogs unless they're covered in a delicious corn shell.

LuckyDad wuz here and likes hot dogs but hates what they do to his insides these days. Getting older sux. 

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BhqjipgCIAAOz7H.jpg
    -My son was born in April 2012. He pretty much rules.
  • imageMrsGoodkat:

imageEVA116:

I'm not a big hot dog and mac 'n cheese fan but I do like to put Cholula on my Kraft mac 'n cheese. 

What is Cholula?

*Siggy Warning*

• imageBearfootz:
    imageMrsGoodkat:

imageEVA116:

What is Cholula?

I really hope it's not Kahlua. Ick!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Cholula.... mmmmm
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"