Military Families

Just a little info

Hi ladies, I have come over here and peeked a few times, I normally post on TTCAL, and don't know if you normally want or do intros over here.  I was active here when this board first started but it's been years now.  I don't foresee myself having a lot of questions (I know I have one about PCSing to Hawaii). I will however reply to answer questions that I might be able to help someone out on.  I grew up in a Navy family then married a sailor of my own we've been married five years, physically together about 2.5 actually I think we're coming up on about 3 years "together". We have one little one, that was born without him here. Anyways have a great day!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Just a little info

• HI, 

I am currently in Hawaii. I met my husband out here so I don't know if I can answer any PCS questions, but I've lived here for 10 years so if you have general Hawaii questions feel free. I'm newish to this board. I was on a bit during my last pregnancy and now we are expecting our 4th so I'm back. Our first was also born while husband was away :( but he was home for the twins and will also be home for this birth.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"