Dads & Dads-to-be
Options

That urge..

I've been under too much stress at home and at work. Normally, I'm not a violent person, but lately, I've really had the urge to punch someone in the face. That, if you look at me wrong I'm going to hit you until your eyes crossed feel.
That being said, my family and my freedom over ride my actions. I don't particularly enjoy being in those heavy silver bracelets. End vent.

Re: That urge..

• Options
    WulfgarWulfgar member
    I am bi-polar to begin with so I know what you are going through.  When I get in these moods I tell my wife so that I can have more alone time to decompress.  I also avoid crowded areas when I am like this since I hate crowds to begin with.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

imageWulfgar:
    I am bi-polar to begin with so I know what you are going through.  When I get in these moods I tell my wife so that I can have more alone time to decompress.  I also avoid crowded areas when I am like this since I hate crowds to begin with.

Crowds, people, you name it. My hatred is deep.

Now the wife has to stop working for the remaining gestation period.  I've been searching for over-night jobs the past 2 hours. I need more coffee. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Do you have time to workout?  That has always been the best stress-reliever for me.  When I was doing P90X I loved the Yoga day because no matter how sh!tty of a day I was having, the yoga completely calmed me.  

• Options

What is this workout thing you speak of? I'm afraid I don't remember how.

I'm going to try to go to the range either tomorrow or Wednesday. Recoil therapy. 

• Options
    I recommend hanging a punching bag in one corner of the house. Wail on it until your knuckles start to bleed. Best fix for fits of rage that I know of.
  • Options
    Oh man, if only I could purchase a heavy bag.
  • Options
    Call around to your local karate/tae kwon do/judo/kickboxing schools and ask if they're getting rid of any of their older heavy bags and see if they're willing to sell it to you on the cheap. That's the only way I was able to afford mine.
  • Options

imageBoneOwl:
    Call around to your local karate/tae kwon do/judo/kickboxing schools and ask if they're getting rid of any of their older heavy bags and see if they're willing to sell it to you on the cheap. That's the only way I was able to afford mine.

All frivolous spending is curbed. Only necessary items, food, gas, bills etc.   

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"