December 2011 Moms

Is it just me

Or are some of the mom's on the 12-24 board snotty and rude. I was looking at a post this morning and some moms will just jump on other moms and criticize them for no real reason. It's so annoying to read, I want to say something but don't want to start a fight either. Can't stand judgmental moms, ugh.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Is it just me

• Yes but there are a lot worse boards on here!!  :)  I remember it being really bad and almost bully like/cliquey when LO was in that age group. I think they even had an off the board website that was "invite only" that they would talk about. 

People can hide behind the internet and love being rude to others just to start reactions.  And all the MUD people start just to stir things up.  I don't get it. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I don't know if I could handle anything worse than that. I think I've seen that they have a group on facebook or something before. I don't get it either.......I'm pretty sassy so it's hard for me not to stick up for the people that get yelled at for basically no reason :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Loading the player...
  • I lurked there and posted a few times, but decided nah.  I stick to my BMBs I like the Dec mommies and July mommies.  Everyone else can stuff it Wink

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"