September 2011 Moms

Caradise

I am seriously jealous! I keep wishing it would just appear in my backyard...hasn't yet if you're wondering ;-)

I showed my DH and he said "Nice, looks expensive" Ugh, gotta be a guy about everything!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Caradise

• T&HLoveT&HLove member
    ^^me neither
    photo 22e3a93e-8933-4ed0-acf4-72665341621b_zpsd73ca8f6.jpgp>

"What did my fingers do before they held you? What did my heart do with it's love?"

CafeMom Tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest

• I know what it is! Check your IG feed.

i love it! Super jealous! 

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Loading the player...
  • It really looks amazing! 

They just opened a menards in town and they have a "build your own swing set"  aisle. I cannot wait for the kids to be older so H will agree to it. He wants them to be 3 and 4 (atleast) before we buy a giant play ground. I'm excited!

oa1
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

? Voted Cool Cat ~ 2012 Sweetpea Mom Awards ?

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • T&HLoveT&HLove member
    Just saw it.. And yea, we're jealous!
    photo 22e3a93e-8933-4ed0-acf4-72665341621b_zpsd73ca8f6.jpgp>

"What did my fingers do before they held you? What did my heart do with it's love?"

CafeMom Tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest

• imagevnstacie:

It really looks amazing! 

They just opened a menards in town and they have a "build your own swing set"  aisle. I cannot wait for the kids to be older so H will agree to it. He wants them to be 3 and 4 (atleast) before we buy a giant play ground. I'm excited!

^^ That's pretty cool!

Thanks ladies, I'm kind of jealous of it, too! DH worked really hard all day Friday to get that done. The swing set was already up but he did the rest by himself. The main reason he wanted to box it all in and fill with mulch was because its easier to cut the grass.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Looks awesome!! Add me to the jealous list! Lol

HP super sirius

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"