Food Allergy

Menu at birthday party

My daughter's birthday party is this week.  We have finally finalized her menu.  I wanted it to be completely allergen free for her (egg, peanut, sesame and almond)

For the meal we are doing deli platters (turkey and corn beef) with a basket of rye bread, cheese platter. 2 side salads (ramen noodle coleslaw and tomato pasta salad). Hot dogs in crescent rolls and chicken nuggets

For dessert an allergen friendly ice cream cake, fruit, monkey bread and a pretzel platter.

It was really hard coming up with a birthday party meal that works for her and that people wouldn't really notice it being allergen friendly.  

My daughter is my hero.

Re: Menu at birthday party

• EmR22EmR22 member
    Your awesome! That must have taken a lot of work to put that all together. And it sounds yummy. I don't think people would notice unless you told them!
  • That sounds great!! We recently had my twins' 2nd birthday (one has milk protein and other has peanut allergy). We did everything milk and peanut free and I don't think anyone noticed or missed anything and I felt good about the fact that they could eat anything there.
    imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Isn't it a great feeling to not have to worry at a party of them getting a hold of something bad? I just did my DD's 3rd bday party egg, milk, peanut free and it was a total success as well! I plan to continue that til we hopefully someday grow out of something. Great job!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"